❝⸻ROUND 1

Greetings! Hopefully you're all doing well and staying safe in your own places

The long-awaited moment has arrived!

Welcome To The First Round Of The Artifice Graphic War!

It's round one, folks!

What is the level of excitement or maybe tension?

Are you as ecstatic as we are?

So, round 1 of the battle has begun!

Prompt for Round One⇏

Title :: Blink Of An Eye

Subtitle :: Must add one. It's up to you what you want to add.

Author :: Put your name as the author, include the name of the graphics war on the cover somewhere.

Plot :: Emily has had the same dream every third Sunday of the month for 5 years straight. However, the dream abruptly stopped after she witnessed her cruel death in her last dream, and the following Monday, the same individuals from her dreams, both good and bad, began meeting her and having involvement with her. The events unfold just how she expected them to. There was no change.

What happens when she meets someone who, according to the dream, is not supposed to be involved with her? Is she going to be able to save herself? Is the new stranger assisting her or pushing her deeper into the hellhole?

Face claim :: Up to you.

Requirements :: The theme should be gloomy and dark, not bright or cheerful.
The dimensions should be 512 x 800 px.

Reminders⇏

1. In this round, you will be given a prompt and will be required to create designs based on it.

2. Please read the prompt carefully, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

3. As previously stated, the five participants with the lowest scores will be disqualified during this round.

4. Make sure to send your graphics to EireneCommunity 's private message.

5. Your artwork must include a watermark; we will not be held liable for plagiarism.

DeadlineOctober 10th, 2021

Questions →