Show And Tell

3rd PoV
Izuku walked down the hall as people he didn't know walked up to him saying he's pretty and how he totally won the fight in the cafeteria. "Um thanks?" He said, sounding more confused. "Can I get a pic of us together!?" One of them asked. "Um sorry no. I'm not really a camera person." He said as he put his head down. "Ugh, well your useless either way. I don't really like you I was just asking so I could show off and be popular. Loser." The person walked off as Izuku let out a few tears. "Harsh words if you don't get a pic with me.." He whispered. "Hey Izuku! Time for class! C'mon!" Izuku quickly snapped out of whatever trance he was in as he got dragged to class by Itsuma. "A-ah ok!" He wiped his tears and rolled his eyes. 'Why do I even bother crying over something so stupid?.. I'm such a weakling..'  He thought as he sat in his seat and listened as the teacher started to teach.

Izuku's POV
As I'm sitting in my seat I get flashbacks of when people used me and treated me like crap. I tried to calm down and focus, but I couldn't. I sighed and laid my head down and took a nap.

Itsuma's POV
As class ended me, Izuku, and Akatani were the last people in the class. But Izuku was sleeping, so we just put him on Akatani's back and took him to our Mansion.

"Show and Tell~ Harsh words if you don't get a pic with me~"

Words: 265