ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1| ʀᴇᴅ ғʟᴀɢ

The sound of Connie's thundering engine and boosted music approached my street. It was approximately one in the morning when my roommates and I just returned home from a small house party. They were already settled down and most likely sleeping inside, but knowing I'm all out of weed. I'm more than eager to call up my plug. 

I sat on the curb, in front of my apartment building, his headlights gleaming in my direction, while I stood up on both feet. Connie's all-black BMW pulls up right in front of me, it's illuminated by the dull orange street lights. I see nothing but my own reflection in his dark tinted window. Which descends right before me,  revealing his good-looking face. My stomach churns on cue, his gaze in intimate and so very enthralling. 

He wore a black beanie, and cotton hoodie. But that's not what caught my attention, his grey sweatpants did. His lap looks so... sittable.

"Took you long enough." I covertly hand him 50 bucks as he exchanges the grams in the same motion. He pockets the money while I lean against his window frame, taking in the smell of weed and Sauvage cologne. A familiar scent that will always remind me of him. 

His eyes were practically bloodshot red, which wasn't a surprise coming from the drug dealer himself. Connie usually never delivered this late. In fact... He never delivered at all. So I'm surprised he answered my call to begin with. But then again the two of us are close, I'm not just his average customer. And not in the perverted, I-fuck-my drug-dealer-for-extra-pot way. The two of us are genuinely good to each other. Although, given the opportunity. 

I wouldn't hesitate to fuck him.

"Don't you got school tomorrow ?" His thin eyebrows rise in uncertainty, drawing my attention to his silver brow piercing. Connie dropped out of school the year he turned nineteen, to run his so-called 'business.' He always liked the idea of fast and easy money, and to be honest school was never his thing in the first place. But because he lives in town, everyone at my University knows of him... and I mean, everybody.

"Yeah, why? Is it past my bedtime?" A smirk crosses his face from my response, his dimples subtly sunken into his flushed cheeks. "Get in. I'm sure you can stay up a little while longer." He basically demands, his voice raspy. I contemplate, turning around to face my apartment. I have class at nine in the morning, and exams to study for. But then again, I did attend a party carelessly, and bought weed with the last money I had.

So fuck it.

I stuff the tiny bag of marijuana inside my bra, before opening his car door and climbing inside. This definitely wasn't the first time I've been in Connie's car at such an intimate hour. Every little thing was just how it was the first time, his spotless clean floors, the light aroma of pot, and the packet of condoms he kept inside his glove compartment. I click on my seat belt before, glancing over at him igniting a rolled blunt with his lighter. 

It was quiet. But not awkward.. His silence was sexy. 

He takes a deep drag prior to blowing sweet smoke out into the cool air. He hands it over to me, and just as I grab ahold of it, he speeds off making a sharp and tire squeaking turn. Catching me off guard while I grip onto the edge of my seat, immediately regretting my impulsive decision.

(optional) playing- I Was Never There By The Weeknd

We're already blocks away from my house, Connie looks over at me with vivid red eyes and heavy eyelids.. holding the lit blunt in between his fingers, before reaching forward and increasing the volume up a notch. I have no idea where we are going but it doesn't even matter. He leans back into his seat, left hand is steering and the other gripping my thigh. I flinch at the chillness of his large hands, as my pussy grows a leisured heartbeat. A sneer crosses his lips, whilst stepping on the gas further and furthermore. I can feel the cold air whipping through my hair already, I watch the speedometer rise every second. 97... 98.. 99. I Anxiously count inside my head, gripping onto the side of my seat. His car zips past others while he exits the city and merges onto the empty highway. Eventually, the speedometer hits over 100 mph. My body's already covered in chills. I peek over at him, tugging on my dress, considering that the wind lifted it upward. Slowly revealing my upper thighs. But he doesn't look concerned, not even a little. He just peers down at my lap, a light smirk on his brazen face. Finally taking everything in, I shut my eyes.