𝟻. 𝙱𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶

Lily POV

"Buttercup!" I hear. I grin ear to ear because I know who that is!

"Dimples!" I yelled. I jumped into Raphael's arms and luckily he caught me.

"I missed you."

"You only saw me yesterday, Raphael," I laughed. I looked behind him, seeing a tall and handsome man who was smirking. He lets me down from his arms.

"Umm, who's the man behind you?" I pulled his collar down making him lean down toward me since he's super tall while I'm short and small like a hamster.

"Oh buttercup this is my brother Matteo and Matteo this is my best friend, Lily," he said.

Astonishment reached my face as he said brother. He never told me anything about his relative nor anything about him really. He had always preserved to himself like Nicholas yet we continually have joy together and the questions I have for him constantly tumbled out of my mind.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you, needless to say, since I have never heard about you," I smiled.

"Same goes for me," he smiled as well.

"What brings you here, Raphael?" I asked knowingly
what he came here for.

"Do you by any chance have some of your famous cupcakes?" he asked. "It's ok if you don't."

"I do since I knew you would come by today so I took some for you," I answered. "Go have a seat."

"Thank you!" he hollered excitedly. I cracked up at his excitement.

I went to the back to get the cupcakes from the counter and to the booth that they were sitting in. "Here you go." I gave them a box of cupcakes.

"Thank you, buttercup." He took a big bite out of a cupcake. He nods his head in approval and moans.

"You're welcome and save some for Matteo," I said looking at Matteo. I see Matteo's smirk grew.

"How the hell, are you halfway done eating the cupcakes?" I hear Matteo asking.

"Try one," Raphael said, chewing the cupcake.

I sat down in the booth next to Dimples as I looked at Matteo for his reaction to my cupcakes. He takes the first nibble and I see his eyes widen. "You see!" Raphael exclaimed.

"For once you're right," Matteo chuckled.

"Hey! I'm always right."

"No you're not," Matteo laughed. Before you knew it there was only one cupcake in the box of four. Both the brothers looked at one another before they reached for the cupcake at the same time. However, Matteo was a bit quicker than Dimples.

"That was supposed to be my cupcake," Raphael whined.

"Oops." Matteo finishes the cupcake right in front of Raphael.

My mouth slowly turned into a smile then a laugh. I started hysterically laughing at both of them. It's funny how these two bicker about something small.