𝟷𝟷. 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂

Lily POV

"How was the date, boo?" Lia asked, opening a soda can and pulling a popcorn bag from the microwave. She sat down on the couch whilst yanking the blanket towards her.

"The date was fantastic except for the part where Mason was drenched in soup," I softly smiled as I grabbed a soda as well.

"Oh my god! How? What happened?!" She sat up and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Well, I guess our waiter lost his balance and tripped with the stew in his hands. We left after to his place so he could change but we decided to stay at his place and-"

"Wait sorry! You guys didn't......do you know what?"

"Do what, Lia?" I furrowed my brows. I adjusted myself as I took a handful of popcorn and shoved all of it into my mouth.

"You know......fuck." She made one of her hands into a circle while her index finger moved in and out of the circle.

My eyes enlarged. I opened my mouth but nothing came out because the popcorn was riddled in my throat. I grabbed my soda but suffocated again when it all went down my throat. I violently coughed countless times before slamming my hand on the table. I felt her hand whacking my back while I was dying.

"Madams, are you alright in there?" Greyson questioned, knocking on the door.

I shook my head gradually saying, "N-n-oo. I-I *cough* think *cough* I'm *cough* dying."

Greyson instantaneously burst open the door and he was met with the sight of me choking on popcorn. He looks at us with an 'are you kidding me' expression.

Yeah he's definitely not surprised after basically living with us for three days

"Shit, I'm sorry! Here, drink some water!" Lia ran towards the fridge to grab a water bottle. I grabbed the bottle and let's just say that it helped but only a bit.

I glanced at her with a smile once I stopped choking and laughed. "What's so amusing, boo? You basically merely perished," she sighed, breathing heavily.

"Simply the fact that you frantically ran around the apartment." I laughed. She sighed, pushing my shoulder, and palmed herself on the face.

"You have been hanging out with Raphael too much," she laughed. "Oh hi, Greyson!"

"Hello, Miss. Dahlia and it's lovely to see you alive, Miss. Lily. I will leave you two. I will be outside if you need me." He leaves and he goes back to his post.

"Thank you, Mr. Greyson! And yes, I have been hanging out with Dimples a lot and as I was saying before you interrupted me, we decided to stay at his place and watch a movie. We snuggled up in his bed and no, we did nothing else than watch a movie with his dog; Dino."

She gazed at me with a grin before saying, "He really got you hooked because of that dog, huh? I already know! You and animals, boo, even if it's an alligator you will try to pet it and give it a blanket to stay warm. And don't even try to deny it."

"You know I would. What can I say? Animals are my weak spot," I shrugged.

"I know that they are but sometimes you take it a bit too far, such as the time when a stray cat bit you when you tried to feed it," she pointed out. "There was this other time in Australia where you tried touching this snake and the snake nearly chewed off your whole finger. Oh, and this other-"

"Okay, I get it! I'm a sucker for animals, you don't need to go any further." I quickly shake my hand to prevent her from going any further. She instantly threw her head back in laughter. "What about you? How was your date with Levi?"