Page • 4

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Mine.

(Yes I know the picture isn't related to this anime but still- HE'S SO HAWT😩)

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ mentions of blood !

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ main characters in this page:
Yuri
Jason
Abby
Jack

Chifuyu
Kazutora
Baji

୨⎯ "Chifuyu's POV" ⎯୧

"You're mine now, kitten."

What's with the nickname?

"Next time, don't fuck with other people"

"Sorry Baji-San, But.. Aren't you with Erica already?"

Baji-San's eyes widened, He was about to say something but he was cut off by Erica.

"Baji-Kun!.. What are you doing with him?" Erica said looking at Baji-San then me.

"He's talking to me obviously. Are you blind or something?" I said.

Erica looked like she was gonna kill me. Before she could say anything another person cut her off

"Baji, Chifuyu? Where's Kazutora?" Mikey asked us walking over to us.

"In there, also what do you need?" I said.

"Tell him that our fight is gonna begin next week"

"K." Kazutora said walking over to me AND pulling me closer to him

A small 'grrr...' Was let out by Baji-San. "Anyways, Fuyu and me are getting Peyoung. Wanna come Baji?." Kazutora asked looking like he was gonna murder Baji-San.

"No-"

"Yes. You're going with them, I know what happened. Go with them and be ok with Kazutora"

Mikey ordered Baji-San.

୨⎯ "time skip cause I'm lazy, also nobody's pov" ⎯୧

The fight is being held, Touman has arrived at the place, There was only 8 people that also arrived-

"Who's the president and vice-president?" Takemichi asked.

Jason stepped up and said 'I am.'

"And the boy with glasses is the vice-president, right?" Takemichi asked again

"Heyyyy.. Just cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I cant be the vice-president of this group!" A girl who was about Mikey's height said.

"Right! I'm Yuri Keisuke, vice-president of the Moonlights!"

"Jason Matsuno. President of the moonlights."

"Abby Haitani. 1st division captain."

"Jack Haitani! Younger twin brother of Abby, 2nd division captain!"

*and blah blah blah the fight has started and blood was everywhere, Touman won because Yuri didn't want to kill anyone. The Moonlights originally won but Yuri didn't want to kill anyone or injure them really BAD, yeah and after that Baji and Kazutora fought over Chifuyu*

The end :)

I ended this fast cause I have a note to say 🏃‍♀️:

I'm making a new account.. I think?- I might comment "this is my NEW account" on this story so yes