{#𝟏} 𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒.

word count: 1.2k

Challenges come and go in life

Challenges come and go in life. Sometimes they push people to make a change, sometimes people choose to ignore the challenge. For [your name], she has faced many challenges in her life. Some of them were challenging, some of them weren't that bad. She wasn't one to care too much about challenges, but when they came back at her, it was another story. What she didn't know was that as crazy life can be, some of the challenges she's already faced were going to come back at her slowly.

The vibration of her phone with the loud sound of the radar ringtone blaring was more than enough to wake her up for her first day of class. How could she forget that she chose 8 am classes so that she could sleep in for the rest of the day, but she was starting to regret it a bit. Maybe afternoon classes would have been better so that she could sleep in during the mornings. Yet here she was, getting up from her bed and walking over to her closet to grab her towel to shower. After a nice and warm shower, she decided to take her bonnet off and spritz water on her wig. She also made sure that she added a bit of mousse so that the curls could stay locked in for the day since her classes were over in the afternoon. It truly felt to her that she was reliving high school all over again. The smell of the passionfruit tea woke her up a bit as she took small sips after blowing the hot air away each time.

(your hair)

(your hair)