ILLUSIONARY

"Maybe you'll find that the world's greatest secrets are shrouded in light and not hidden in the dark

"Maybe you'll find that the world's greatest secrets are shrouded in light and not hidden in the dark."

Leviora Academy, a seemingly normal prestigious boarding school that no one seems to think anything special of. From day to night, students work hard to achieve great things. Everything is a routine: school, work, meals, sleep.

Until someone gets possessed by a ghost.

When their friend gets possessed, a group of students hell bent on solving this mystery go on an adventure through the school's tightest nooks and crannies, breaking curfew rules to find the spirits causing problems.

Maybe this academy isn't as normal as it seems.

"Hey Siri, how do I skip to the good part of the story?"

"..."

"I don't think Siri was built for giving life advice."

Matija Chua is a normal teenager studying at a prestigious boarding school called Leviora Academy. Everything is going great. Their grades are alright, they have a great group of friends, and their family video call sessions every Friday are going well.

Little do they and their friends know, the Academy hides more secrets than it wants to let on, and Matija learns it the hard way.

Possession feels cold, like watching yourself do things that you can't stop. It's like watching through the eyes of yourself, watching your hands move and your legs walk in directions that maybe you wouldn't move in. You are watching through a distant mirror, powerless and alone, with hazy memories of everything that happens.

On top of that, who's going to believe you if they don't believe in ghosts?

"This sucks. We're all going to die."

"Come on, don't ruin the mood! Everything will be just fine!"

"The mood was already ruined when I got possessed but sure, go off I guess."

Maybe it's just an illusion.
Please let this be just an illusion.
Don't let me wake up to find that this is all real.

~~~

I wanted to make another applyfic so... yeah

I just kinda wanted to write a book about a group of people searching for spirits in their school because it seemed fun

Also dark academia is one of, if not my favourite aesthetics and I've always wanted to write something based on it

Hopefully this isn't too similar to another piece of media somewhere in the world and I didn't accidentally plagarise anything from anyone because that's probably one of my biggest fears right now

I hope this gets you guys hooked!

Thanks for reading! Have a good day/night, and stay safe!

Peace out,

Confusion