CAST

A few things before we start:

1) All of your OCs were really interesting, and I really enjoyed reading through all the forms! I chose your characters based on which ones I thought would fit the plot. For those of you whose characters did not get chosen, I hope you still enjoy reading the book. Thank you all for applying, it means a lot to me!

2) If there's any details about your characters which I got wrong, please let me know! I will try to fix them as soon as possible!

3) I tried my best with the aesthetics, so I hope you like them! (why are aesthetics so hard to make I swear every time I tried making them they always don't turn out as planned)

4) Connections! This is what you fill in for the "thoughts on [character]" bit. For those of you who are new to applyfics, thoughts are basically what your character thinks about another character. For thoughts, please include a quote and a couple sentences. The due date for the thoughts will be JULY 9TH 2022. I won't hunt you down if you don't manage to finish these, but that just means that your character probably won't be as well portrayed as you'd like in the story. If you are very concerned with the portrayal of your character, I suggest you keep this in mind.

Edit: I'm changing the due date for the thoughts because I'm getting quite busy lately (I know it's summer but I still have work to do). The new due date for thoughts will be JULY 16TH 2022

With that in mind, I now present the cast chapter!

~~~

"Care, Loyalty, Knowledge, and Truth. The four houses of our school, named after four virtues which our school holds dear. Even if you are in one of these houses, we encourage you all to take all of these virtues to heart as you embark on your school journey."

"The headmaster's at it again. She says the exact same things every year, same words and everything."

"She does? How did you know that?"

"I'm a historian, Annelise, I tend to known well known quotes word by word."

"I suppose you have a point, Johnathan. It is another school year, is it not?"

"Yes, and another year of continuing to figure out how to get out of this cursed place."

"We will find a way out eventually. Then I will get to see My Lady again."

"You truly do seem to hold her close to your heart."

"Aye."

"..."

"..."

"Where's Princess Maya gone?"

"Out to play, I assume. We should hope that she does not cause trouble with the living people again."