Chapter 2

Y/n was still with the Aceops and it was time for him to visit Qrow in the holding cell. The reason why he was there is because he was thought to get the one who had killed Clover but Y/n knew that he can't be the one who had killed Clover. Once he had came face to face with Qrow, now isn't the time that is gonna be quite pretty at all.

Qrow: So you did it. You've turned against your friends.

He didn't even lift up his head to even look at a him.

Y/n: Qrow....

Qrow: No, you don't get to speak you traitor! You've betrayed us all!

Y/n: That isn't it at all. I've made a choice.

Qrow: So you've chose to stand by James rather than the people you've called friends?! The people in remnant!

He yelled out in frustration punching the glass wall shield and gave you a look of anger.

Qrow: You're leaving all these people to die? You've even turned against Ruby. He turned us against each other and put us down here just because we didn't agree with him abandoning mantle and letting people die.

Y/n: That could be regretful but this is something that we are doing right. We have to keep the relics out of Salem's hands. I'm sure Ironwood is making the toughest right call than ever. He's doing his best to prevent the kingdom from calling and to get people to safety. Even if it means that he might be abandoning a few. I'm sorry that you couldn't see that.

Qrow: If it hasn't been for that bastard, Clover would still be alive!

Y/n: Qrow.... Tell me exactly. What has happened with Clover?

Qrow: What does it matters anyways?

He sat down on his seat.

Y/n: It kinda matters to me? What happened and how did it happen?

Robyn: I'm pretty sure that the general already told you.

Y/n: Forgive me for I do speak to wanted criminals before this.

Robyn: Well works for me.

Y/n: And to prove that Qrow didn't kill Clover, we can just use Robyn's semblance and maybe that could work.

Robyn: My hands are over here kid and we're not getting out of this cell anytime soon now.

Y/n: Well it would be best that you keep right over there and not cause any trouble I guess that it would be best for us.

Watts: Would mind keeping it down in here. Cause I'm starting to get a headache from your bickering.

Y/n: Especially since you help cause the death of people.

Watts didn't even bother to reply to him, he just put his hands right under his head and  just began to relax.

Robyn: We're just sitting around here. Fugitive of the law.

Jacques: Speak for yourself miss Hills. I'm sure that Whitley is with the right people and before you know it, I'll be out of here in no-

Y/n: One more word from you and you will be tossed right from the ship where everyone else is.

That was enough to shut him up for anyone else's entertainment.

Y/n: I bet that not even you see how hard it was for everyone else in Atlas. All you ever cared about is greed and no one else but yourself. Even your family. They would be nice to be supportive if you but you rather money than your own family. You let your greed get the better of you.

Hearing him say all of these words, Jacques look down in shame. Y/n turned back to Qrow to try and talk things through with him.

Y/n: Listen to me Qrow, Ironwood is doing the best that he could to make of a bad situation. You're just failing to see what must be done and what must be sacrifice. If you just listen and see-