part 1

Our heroine wakes up to the sun from her room. Kim Tala (20 years old) gets up to do her daily routine. She goes to shower and gets dressed for me to go to university.

Tala clothes

Then she went down to the dining table to see her parents and her sister (her sister's name is Mi Su and she is 17 years old) waiting for her to break her fast with them, then her father tells her that she is eating quickly

Tala's father: My daughter.

Tala: Yes, Dad.

Tala's father: Do you know my friend Jeon?

Tala: Oh yes, I know him, but why do you ask?

Tala's father: Because he has a son, and he came from Italy tomorrow, and he's going to... be engaged to you.

Tala: What, Dad, I'm still young, it's early...

Tala's mother: Oh, I can't believe my daughter is finally going to see her as a bride, lol.

Tala: No, it's too early, I don't want to get married.

Mi Su: Get married, I want to take your room, just go.

Tala: No, I don't want to, oh oh, I'm late bye.

Tala's father: But we haven't finished talking yet.

Tala: When I come back.

Tala arrived at the university and all eyes on her because she was beautiful and all the students were trying to date her but failed, but at lunch time Tala and Jisoo went to the garden in the university.

Tala: Oh, I can't believe it, my father wants to marry me to his friend's son, and I don't.

Jisoo: What are you crazy, if I were you I would accept.

Tala: I know his friend, but I don't know his children.

Both Jisoo and Tala went to their homes, when Tala arrived at the house, I found the house decorated with flowers and lights (of course Tala is from a rich family), then Tala entered and did not pay any attention to the servants and went up to her room to rest.
I put on my pajamas and fell asleep.

her clothes

You're going to be stomped✋🏻

You're going to be stomped✋🏻....just because, let's go to the second sweet part, in which the hero's song will appear.