Chapter 1

Ink groaned as they felt Cross pull away, his face covered in a sticky white residue that they knew had come from them. The artist shivered as the breeze picked up and held their scarf over the rest of their body, desperately trying to keep themselves warm.

For some reason Cross thought they looked 'sexy' when they only wore the scarf, they didn't get it, but then again they didn't get a lot of things.

Their partner continued to pant between their legs, silently begging them to let him cum. Their lover was much to obedient when it came to sex, and Ink loved seeing him fall apart. They sighed before leaning down and pressing Cross's tits against their own. What else could they do? Cross had done what he was told, he had plunged his tongue so deep into their pussy, made them feel like they were floating. He had done so well...

Also Ink was cold and Cross was surprisingly warm.

Their partner whimpered, now completely at their mercy, they smirked when they felt their lover desperately try to ride his own fingers. Ink tsked at the sight. "You've been so bad...~" They murmured breathlessly, staring down at the pitifully sight. Cross nodded in agreement, he'd been bad, everything he had done over the past few weeks had only added to his partners workload. He knew they were upset with him, he had promised to stop for at least a month so his lover could take a break.

He had broken it the first chance he got.

It wasn't that he liked to see them suffer, but rather the punishments he was given if he did. He knew it would end in torturously long and painful hours of sex, till they had him on his knees crying and begging from overstimulation.
Cross shivered at the thought.
"P-please mommy...~" He whined, arching his back as Ink's cold fingers spread the lips of his pussy. "Mamma please...~" He begged, he wanted Ink to fuck him. With their tongue, with their fingers, hell, he'd even take them pegging him.

God they were good with a strap on...

"Mamma...~ O-oh fuck...~" He groaned as he felt their delicate fingers push into his pussy, Ink was always good with their hands. He moaned shyly as his lover gently brushed against his good spot, Ink was teasing him. He whimpered as he felt their hands just barely graze his favourite spot, "Beg for me Snowflake...~" He heard Ink whispered into his 'ear.' "Mommy...~" He moaned, "Pl-please...~ I-I want it, please...~" He begged, watching his lover smirk. "Good boy...~" Ink murmured. "Now lay down on your back, love...~" They whispered, "And I'll give you exactly what you want...~" Cross whimpered pitifully and did as they said.

He could feel Ink gently holding his thighs apart, their fingers digging into his false flesh. He felt Inks wet fingers against his skin as they slowly worked their way down to rest at his hips. He could feel his lover practically hug his side's, keeping him in place.

Ink glanced up at him, though he could barely see their mismatched eyelights over his chubby body. "Mamma...~" He whimpered, watching them smirk as they lowered their head down to his soaking pussy. "Someone's excited...~" Ink murmured, softly running their tongue along the folds. Cross shivered. "O-oh fuck...~ oh!~ o-oh!~" He moaned, feeling Inks tongue of wonders graze his clit. It was such a bitter taste for Ink, but watching Cross squirm and moan was the perfect reward.

The artist leaned back, happy with their work and staring at the dripple of pre-cum flow from their lover's pussy. "Such a good boy...~" They murmured breathlessly, "Already so wet...~" Cross whined.

The artist smiled before leaning back down and plunging their tongue deep into Cross's pussy, watching him all but scream at the action, his fingers desperately digging into the dirt below them. They smiled happily as they continued to pleasure their lover.

Thrusting their tongue in and out of his sweet purple pussy, gripping his chubby thighs tightly. They soaked in his beautifully sweet moans, it was like music to their ears.

Cross screamed as the soft white liquid splattered against Inks face. They pulled away and smiled down at the pitifully sight before them. "You're beautiful..." They murmured. Their lover panted heavily, "G-god... Mama...~" He muttered, blinking up at them. He leaned up and brought them into a sloppy kiss. Ink smiled as they kissed back as gently as they could, now that they were coming down from their sex high they realised how much they could of harmed him during their session. "Alright you walking Oreo, we need to get cleaned up and I'm pretty sure the boss is busy at the moment." They said. Cross whimpered as he sat up and immediately attached his mouth to Inks tits, sucking as hard as he could in an attempt to draw out Inks magic.

The artist blushed as their lover sucked away at their boobs, drinking the only type of milk he liked. "If you were thirsty you could have just said something...~" They muttered, gently stroking his skull. Cross whimpered as he sucked softly on their tits, the warm milky magic tasted sweet and silky against his tongue. He couldn't help but groan as he felt his Mama move his skull from one boob to the other. "Mommy's running a little low on magic today...~" Ink said, moaning softly at the wonderful feeling of Crosses tongue dancing across their tits.

The monochrome skeleton whimpered as he quickly pulled away from his lover's chest. "S-s-sorry mamma...~" He moaned. Ink smiled gently wiping away the excess milk from their lover's face.

"Come on..." Ink said standing up and picking up their clothes. "We can head up to my room, the boss usually turns off the cameras around this time cause his... 'Friend' convinced him to..." They said, turning to glance at their tired lover. "Cross?" They asked, watching him groan and babble from the floor. "Oh, you poor baby." They stated rolling their eyes. "Was mommy to hard on you?~" Ink teased watching Cross squirm around, desperately searching for his clothes.

"Here." They threw him a bundle of his clothes. "But I'm keeping your jacket..." They muttered, happily nuzzling the fabric. Cross blinked at them. "......Can I keep your underwear....?" He asked. Ink glanced at him before smirking. "Of course...~" They purred, throwing him their G-string. "Have fun fucking yourself to their smell, you slut...~" Cross practically melted. "Thank you mama..." He said, shamefully.

Ink smirked.
"How 'bout next time I bring the collar, alright...?~" They murmured breathlessly into his 'ear'. "To make things interesting...~" Cross whimpered.

"Y-yes please...~ Mommy...~"