A new world with the same shenanigans

The sun rises to a new day as Sapnap starts a new smp, and invites the Dream smp members, to join it. Sadly, at that time Tommyinnit was the only one online and joined the smp.

*Sapnap joined the game*

*Tommyinnit joined the game*

"Hello Sapnap!", the British male yelled into his microphone on the voice chat on discord.

"Hello Tommy.", Sapnap responded in a calm voice, slightly wincing at the sudden yelling from him.

"How are you mate?", Tommy asked staring into the camera on his stream.

"I'm good. How about you?", Sapnap responded.

"I'm fine.", Tommy said.

*Ranboo joined the game*

"Hello.", Ranboo typed in the chat.

"Hello mate.", Tommy replied in the chat.

Time went by, and Sapnap built his house, not paying attention to Tommy and Ranboo trying to get his attention. Tommy had the idea to light the house Sapnap is building, on fire, So, Tommy went to get flint, and iron to make flint 'n steel. As time progressed, Tommy gathered everything he needed to make flint 'n steel to light the house on fire, but Sapnap, read the chat history of Ranboo and Tommy talking about setting his house on fire to get his attention. Like any sane person, Sapnap had gathered some iron and made a full set, of iron gear and, an iron sword.

*Ranboo left the game*

"Tommy, What are you doing here?" Sapnap asked.

"Uh, n-nothing.", Tommy replied, switching the flint 'n steel to a block of dirt.

"Mhm, sure. What's up the flint 'n steel", he asked, with a grin.

"Oh, it's just for this.", he said, lighting the house on fire.

After, Tommy lit the house on fire Sapnap put it out and then chased Tommy around till he killed him.

*Tommyinnit was slain by Sapnap*

"HA! That's what you get Tommy.", Sapnap yelled to him.

*Tommyinnit left the game*

Sapnap finished his house then set fire to Tommy's house as payback for setting his on fire then logged off.

*Sapnap left the game*

hello peeps this is a warning that I will put at the beginning and end of each chapter/part of all my books and it's just a friendly reminder of my view and what will happen if u take my things without asking to use them.

I WILL NOT USE LGBTQ ships but if you decide to then go ahead and be my guest if you want to do your version of this then please message me and ask me before you do it. IF YOU STEAL MY BOOK WITHOUT ASKING ME TO USE IT FOR YOUR PURPOSES THEN I WILL REPORT YOU FOR COPYRIGHT AND STEALING MY WORK SO PLEASE ASK ME TO USE IT FOR YOUR PURPOSES.