A/N

as we know the DSMP fandom has been getting a ton of hate lately now I don't know why they are getting the hate but I DONT GIVE A CRAP FOR THE REASON that you may have. WHY U HATE THEM BUT YOU CAN KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF. THERE IS NO NEED FOR YOU TO SAY WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THEM you don't know what it does to people plus it falls under FLIPPING cyberbullying. CANT YOU SEE it's HURTING THEM AND BULLYING CAN AND WILL DRIVE PEOPLE TO ENDING THEMSELVES trust me I've been bullied before and it hurts it's not something that we people who are victims of bullying can get over right after it stops it takes YEARS to get over it.

TAKE THIS FOR AN EXAMPLE

I don't support the LGBTQ but I don't go around and go up to any LGBTQ person and start bullying them and tell them all sorts of things that would hurt them no I put it out there and if I get asked why I will tell them why so why can't you DSMP haters do the same thing that I do with my viewpoint on the LGBTQ without bullying people hmmm. DO YOU KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED RESPECT FOR SOMEONE'S VIEWPOINT ON THINGS? I DON'T THINK YOU DO. DO YOU EVER THINK WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS HURTING PEOPLE? DO YOU EVER THINK THAT WHAT YOUR DOING CAN LEAD PEOPLE TO END THEMSELVES? HMM, DO YOU HATERS EVER THINK OF WHAT COULD BE THE OUTCOME OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING? DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND GO TO WHERE YOU SAID THOSE THINGS AND TELL THEM SORRY FOR ALL THE STUFF YOU HAVE DONE? DO YOU EVER THINK THAT THIS IS WRONG AND THAT POPPING OFF AND GOING ALL OVER IDK FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, DISCORD, TWITCH, AND YOUTUBE AND PUTTING YOUR HATE OUT THERE IS HURTING PEOPLE? DO YOU THINK ABOUT HOW THIS WILL COME BACK AT YOU 10TIMES HARDER THAN YOU PUT IT OUT THERE? get your crap together and shut your FRICKInG MOUTH about what you have hate towards and GET IT THROUGH THAT THICK SKULL OF YOUR AND FIGURE OUT THAT YOU ARE HURTING PEOPLE AND YOU NEED TO SHUT UP BEFORE IT BITES YOU WHEN YOUR LEAST EXCEPTING IT. NOW THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A WHILE LET THIS SINK IN AND MAYBE YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT YOU HURT AND MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO EXPRESS THE FACT THAT THEY LIKE THE DSMP OR ANY FANDOM THAT THEY LIKE.

SO SHUT UP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN HERE AND STOP WITH ALL THE HATE PLEASE YOU ARE HURTING PEOPLE THO THEY MAY NOT SHOW IT AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE STUCK WITH THOUGHTS TO STOP AND QUIT WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WE DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN. I am so sick and tired of all the hate you haters put out you need to stop please take this for thought and stop with all of your hate and keep it to yourself because it's your view you can say 'hey I don't like the DSMP' and we can respect that but when you keep putting all the hate out there that's when the lines have to be drawn because we don't need you to S3xul!ze FLIPPING MINORS, OR ANYONE ELSE MINOR OR NOT YOU DON'T NEED IT JUST STOP PLEASE! IF YOU CANT FIND SOME FRICKING COMMON SENSE IN THAT BRAIN OF YOURS THAT YOU USE EVERY DAY EVEN RIGHT NOW FOR OTHER THINGS THEN DON'T COME CRYING TO US WHEN YOU GET HATE IT WILL BE A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE THAT YOU FLIPPING USED ON THEM TOO MANY TIMES. SO GET IT THROUGH THAT THICK SKULL OF YOURS AND UNDERSTAND THAT WE DON'T NEED YOUR HATE NO NOT HATE LET'S CALL IT WHAT IT IS BULLYING ANYMORE FOR SO LONG THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE PEOPLE HAT THE FANDOM SO MANY FANDOMS ARE TOXIC BECAUSE OF YOU BULLIES AND THIS IS NOT JUST A MESSAGE FOR THE DREAM SMP BULLIES THIS IS FOR ALL OF THE FANDOMS THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND FIX IT.SO SHUT UP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN HERE AND STOP WITH ALL THE HATE PLEASE YOU ARE HURTING PEOPLE THO THEY MAY NOT SHOW IT AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE STUCK WITH THOUGHTS TO STOP AND QUIT WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WE DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN. I am so sick and tired of all the hate you haters put out you need to stop please take this for thought and stop with all of your hate and keep it to yourself because it's your view you can say 'hey I don't like the DSMP' and we can respect that but when you keep putting all the hate out there that's when the lines have to be drawn because we don't need you to S3xxul!ze FLIPPING MINORS, OR ANYONE ELSE MINOR OR NOT WE DONT NEED IT JUST STOP PLEASE!