Prison (Part 2.)

Notes

Minecraft AU

God AU

Pandora Vault

Implied Torture

Slight NSFW

ξεχνώ - forget on the Greek language

~

"Hello, Technoblade. Haven't seen each other's faces for a while."

Memories began to fill Techno's mind. Forgotten actions. Forgotten words. Forgotten love.Heh?! How did they even forget everything that had to happen when they first met and how they fall in love millennia ago?!

Also, why now?! Why only now that these memories pop up?! Never mind that, first, his forgotten lover.

Dream was now healing rapidly. His power, once locked, is now released, allowing him to heal faster and made his body healthy again.

Techno waited for a while, admiring how his lover practically indulged with power. He can also feel the full power come back to him.

He was unbeatable just using 1/4 of his power. So, what about all of em? The lovers are technically both immortal now.

"Love." The nickname Techno gave his lover from centuries ago. The nickname he used to give Dream the love he deserved.

"Honey, I've missed you." Dream said, now healthy and plump just like how Techno remembered and liked it, still like it.

"Likewise, Love. Hope you didn't get traumatized from the torture and harsh words." Techno snorted as he proceeded to take Dream's hand and led him to his lap.

Dream rolled his eyes, knowing full well that his lover intended the sentence with sarcasm.

"Nope, I've killed over a million people in all centuries. No way that I'll get traumatized from a mere beating. If I'm a normal human being, of course, and it's not safe to have that. I will personally kill anyone and everyone who torture people." Dream seethed, sat on the Piglin's lap, head snuggling to his lover's chest.

"Love, I bully people for fun, have slav- ehem, I mean, mandatory volunteers, and do tortu-, no umm, advanced interrogation techniques."

"Honey, you pay them back. You're not heartless like some guy who does that kind of stuff to feel more powerful than gods." Dream rationalize, now tucking his face on Techno's neck. Kissing it here and there.

Techno groaned at the touch, missing the love and action they did back from centuries ago."Honey, sorry we didn't get to beat ξεχνώ. If only we beat him, we wouldn't have forgotten each other." Dream began to feel sad, having to forget his love for a decade is rough. From the MCCs, Mr. Beast fight, and lastly the entirety of Dream SMP.

"It's fine Love. We'll beat up ξεχνώ later. I know he's snickering at the situation right now." Techno grimaced, remembering how they forgot each other.

It was an innocent uno game. Until ξεχνώ began to bring some dares to all the players. Life and Death were there too. But, all Gods had agreed about the dares/bet. The ones who'll lose will face consequences the winner will choose. The loser is the one before the last man standing.And it happened to be Dream and ξεχνώ won.

Technoblade and Dream was and still is popular amongst gods. Being the most powerful Gods in all universe, they are bound to be.

Technoblade, God of War, Blood God, Potato King, Antarctic King, and all titles the humans called him.