Mistakes

TW! ABUSE, BLOOD, PANIC ATTACKS, SELF HARM, ALCOHOL.

So boy.. you thought you could run away? Big mistake Tommy. Your not gonna get away with that. *Grabs his belt* D-Dad please.. That's sir to you servant. TW STARTS HERE. *The man takes his belt and whips tommy* You wanna leave again boy!? He pulls out a knife and carves W E A K  Into the boys leg. W for WORTHLESS, E for EGOCENTRIC, A for, ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING, And K for KNOW-IT-ALL. Blood gushes out of the boys stomach as he screams in pain. NEVER RUN AWAY AGAIN BOY.

Tommy's pov

My F-Father walked away. And left me to bleed out. I felt like I couldn't move I wanted to puke. Everything was blurry and I couldn't breathe. I cough up blood, and start to cry I feel like I'm screaming but nothing is coming out. I pulled out my phone and called Tubbo. T-Tubbo..? TOMMY? WHERE ARE YOU?! M-My father... h-he.. Tommy help is on the way.

??? Povs:

Wait WHAT NO YOU CAN'T STOP ME FOR CHANGING THE FUTUREEE IF U PUT ME ANYWHERE I WILL GET OUTT!!

Yes I can I'm the ^÷;#&!< now-

Nope! Come on please!

Fine.

Yay.

Can we get him out first?

Oh yeah.

*The two run in and grab the unconscious child*

Now.

*Does various crimes that I will not describe*

We High five. And say Arson pog.