FADING THOUGHTS Part 1

The advancement of science had a world-changing effect on the world. I had always dreamt of visiting an unknown planet on behalf of the earth since I was 5. The opportunity presented itself in front of me 13years later. I found out that there was a mini space rocket-making competition and the first prize winner would be trained by professionals to visit an unknown planet that had claimed of interest to the scientists. I worked really really hard and aced the competition securing the first prize. For about 42 weeks I was trained by experts professionals who taught me the basics and cheat codes of surviving in an unknown space environment. As I started to feel satisfied by my training that today had come knocking at my door. I was super excited as well as a bit of jittery too but I didn't mind as my dream was about to come true. I boarded the shuttle for about 36 hours till my shuttle reached its destination. As the space shuttle landed I was totally wonderstruck as I had never seen such a planet so perfect. The color of the soil there was a mix of rare exotic colors that made it looked so good. I was awfully mesmerized to do anything and had no clear picture in my mind as to what to do next. I kept walking for some time observing every minor detail, and incidentally, I caught a glimpse of a movement, but I was too engulfed in the planet's beauty to even bother.