𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬' 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 (Loki x reader)

"Ay guys, look what I found!" Thor roared as he walked inside the dining room. In his hands were two large pumpkins and he looked super proud of his discover.
"Two melons?" Loki teased his brother as usual and it earned few laughs among the team.
"MELONS?" Thor got frightened and glanced down at his hands. "I thought these were.."
"They are Thor, they are pumpkins." you gave a laugh and Thor sighed in relief. He was still little confused about your realm and its stuff (as Thor liked to call them), and his brother's constant teasing wasn't helping.

"What are you going to do with those?" Clint asked after he lifted his head up from his newspaper.
"Well, on my way here, I saw how humans had decorated these by carving some spooky faces on them. I thought I'd like to try it too, so I took these and some more which I have over there.." Thor explained and pointed behind him. "..and each one of us can make one!" he told you, being very excited. This was Thor's first halloween with the team since he had always spent the earlier ones in his home Asgard. But this time the team had managed to convince him and his brother Loki to stay with them for this spectacular holiday.

"Wait, hold on big guy. Where did get those exactly?" Tony interrupted Thor as he crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. Thor looked confused as he glanced at the pumpkins behind him and then turned his ocean blue eyes towards Stark.
"I found them on people's yards." he shrugged innocently and then smiled brightly. But the team wasn't as happy as Thor were when they all sighed very heavily while shaking their heads, each of them being very disappointed.
"You can't just take those from people's yards, that's illegal." Clint explained as he picked one up after walking over to Thor and his collection of pumpkins.
"I don't think they mind." Thor shrugged again and dropped one pumpkin into your arms. But the pumpkin was way too heavy for you since you weren't as muscular as the god of thunder, and you started to fall backwards. Luckily, Loki managed to reach you on time and you landed on his arms with the pumpkin still in yours.
"Carefully, they're heavy!" Thor exclaimed from further as he helped Clint to carry them on the table. It was already too late to return them so the team could might as well keep them.
"Well, no shit Thor." you grumbled as Loki helped you up back on your feet and grabbed the pumpkin from your hands and settled it down on the table.
"Thanks." you told him under your breath and Loki smiled back kindly.
"My pleasure." he replied and teased you with a small bow following behind. You just rolled your eyes and walked over to your pumpkin.

"So how is this done?" Thor asked then after he and Clint had gathered all the pumpkins around the table, making it impossible to eat your dinner you had planned to serve next with Nat.
"First you need something you can carve it with." Nat explained. Then she looked around the room, trying to search some tools for the team. Her eyes attached then on Loki and the god of mischief was clearly confused why she was staring at him.
"She wants your blades Reindeer Games." Tony rolled his eyes and poked his pumpkin, not being interested of this Thor's stupid idea.
"Wait, there's no way I am giving my daggers away for something ridiculous like this. They will get dirty!" he snarled and you tried your best to not grin under his gaze.
"Just hand over your beloved daggers, they will not be harmed." Tony teased Loki even more which made him look like a baby who was forced to give away his favorite toy. And after Loki had grumbled by himself enough about his "too fancy for humans hands" blades, he gave up and settled them down on the table. And Thor was the first one to grab one for himself and he started carve his pumpkin with a very excited look on his face.

*

After few hours, the team had carved their own pumpkins. Or most of the team, there was some troubles with both asgardians and now Steve and Clint were trying their best to help Thor to fix his pumpkin which had almost got destroyed by Thor's too strong arms. He had some hard times to be gentle since he hadn't quite understood yet how fragile things were in your realm.
Loki instead, was disappointed how his pumpkin had turned out. You and Nat tried your best to help and comfort him and tell him that he tried his best, but it wasn't very helpful.