Part 2:going to the cinema

Raven had finally finished her pancakes.

Raven walked through the crowded hall wondering if she should go back to her dorm or hang out with someone.

Raven tried to remember as hard as she could to see if anyone was free. Unfortunately,none of her friend were free.Expect from Apple!But she was probably busy with brair or her other friends.
————————————————
When Apple finally finished her food she decided to go back to my dorm and finish some homework.

When Apple eventually reached her dorm she saw a unexpected face.Raven,Raven Queen.

"Uh..hey Apple!"

"Hi Raven!"

Ravens pov:
————————————————
When I saw Apple enter the room my heart started racing.It's been like this for a couple of days.I'm sure Apple noticed my face heating up.

Apples pov:
————————————————
We stared at each other in silence.I could tell Raven's daw was heating up maybe I walked into her doing something embarrassing!I hope I didn't interrupt her.

No ones pov:
————————————————

"Soo whatcha doing?"Apple questioned.

"Nothing much."the dark haired girl replied.

Apple whites homework which was long forgotten as she asked Raven if  they could hang out together.

Raven paused for a second and then finally replied:"what would we even do?"she questioned.

"Maybe we can watch my favourite movie,Elvia!"

"Sure that sounds good!"

The two girls hastily went to the cinema.
—————————————————

Word count:227