AN EMERGENCY CALL

Hey dear readers, so I'm here with a new story that is actually going to happen in the show I guess, according to the promo...

So I thought to write it down and see what my imagination is going to create about the story further...

.............................................................

After lashing out on Monami, seeing Saumya's (Baby) condition, Karan left that place with his precious Baby, leaving a confused and somewhat angry Monami behind...

She was lost in her thoughts and she didn't know that she was here with Sumanji and while thinking she left Sumanji behind and came a little far from that place. She stoped suddenly seeing Sid's precious red jeep and she was a bit relieved to know that because she wanted to mend their bond and wanted to say bye nicely. But Sid was not their and she started to get worried for him.

So, she started to look for him and in doing so, she saw something red and that something red was a little blood. And she got way too much woried sick...

.............................................................

10 minutes before,

Sid was seating there and was crying on his fate that Sanju is not ready to give him just one chance and here his Monu is also not trying to understand anything and his dad is also angry with him and isn't ready to listen anything...

While thinking, he forgot that he's seating on the ground and didn't know that where he's putting his hands and because of that he got a cut on his hand and started to bleed...

He wasn't used to of this kind of situation so, after loosing some blood, he fainted there. There were some people who were behind him from the starting point when he left the academy. So, they took him with them.

But someone saw them and started to follow them in a taxi...

Girl - Bhaiyya please jaldi chalaiye, emergency hai...

Taxi Driver - Ji madam ji.

.............................................................

When Monami saw the blood, she immediately started her search for Sid. After searching for more 5 minutes, she came towards the main road and saw a group of people taking Sid somewhere. She tried to stop them but in vain...

So she immediately stoped a taxi driver and told him to follow the black SUV...

Monami - Bhaiyya please jaldi chalaiye, emergency hai...

Taxi Driver - Ji madam ji.

.............................................................

They arrived at an abandoned building and Monami stoped at a little distance from them. The taxi driver left. Monami saw that the group is taking Sid inside, so she started to follow them but stoped and thought to take the help of someone...

After thinking a little bit she called someone...

Monami - Hello Sanju, ek emergency hai. Tumhari help chahiye urgently, Sid ki jaan ko khatra hai...

Cutting Monami off...

Sanju - Fir nautanki shuru ho gao tum dono ki???

Monami - Dekho Sanju, abhi bahes ka waqt nahi hai Sid ko abhi madad ki zaroorat hai, uski jaan ko khatra hai. Aur agar tumne jaldi kuch nahi kiya na to me bhi musibat me pad jaugi kyuki me uski help ke liye andar ja rahi hu...

Sanju - Kaha hai tu aur vo chirkut?

Monami - Main wo jo...

In between, someone, from the same group, saw Monami talking to someone on the phone that to hiding from them. So, one of the group member came there and snatched the phone from her hand...

Sanju heard the last conversation...

(Group Member - G.M.)

Sanju - Hello Monami...

G.M. - Kya shaani, kisse bat kar rahi hai, police ko call lagaya kya?

Monami - Dekho, mujhe mera phone vapas karo. Yeh kya battamizi hai? 6odo mujhe, mera hath 6odo...

Sanju - Monami... Hello... Monami...?

And call got disconnect. Sanju is really very worried now. So, She called the only one person who can save the both of them in time...

While calling...

Sanju - Pata nahi ke muskil mol liyo in dono ne ib...

That someone picks the call and he or she was going to say something but...

Sanju - Karan sirji, ek muskil aan pado hai. Aapki madad chahiye sirji...

Karan - Sab thik to hai na Sanju???

Sanju - Na sirji, kuch thik na hai...

Karan - Ha to bata na ke kya hua? Aur tujhe meri madad kyu chahiye?

Sanju - Sirji vo Monami ka phone aaya tha...

And she explains everything to Karan and after listening this Karan got real worried and remembered, how he scolded Monami in the park and now she's in denger. Though, not because of him but still in denger...

Karan - Tu Rani Sahiba ka number aur us Siddharth ka number tracking pe dal. Main thodi der me academy pohochta hu...

Sanju - Thik hai sirji...

.............................................................

After 20 minutes, Monami gained her consciousness and looked around. She found Sid there only but unconscious...

She tried to move but she got to know that she's being tide down. She looked around properly this time and got to know that it's some kind of an operation theatre...

She got scared thinking about the possibility and out of fear, started to struggle to get free from the rope. She was beyond scared because she and Sid both were on the stretchers in an OT. She is a doctor so she can understand very well that what are they gonna do with them...

She just said one word...

Monami - Organ Trafficking...

.............................................................

Meanwhile in the academy,

Karan reatched the academy and straight went to Sanju and asked about the progress in the matter...

Karan - Sanju kuch pata chala ke Monami ki location konsi hai?

Sanju - Na sirji, vo darsal, un dono ke hi phone switched off hai, isliye track nahi ho pa rao hai sirji...

Karan - Lekin uski last location kya thi vo to pata hoga na?

Sanju - Haa sirji, vo market area ke pass wali band padi building ke pass dikha rao hai...

Karan - To fir un dono ko vahi rakha gya hoga. Get the team ready Sanju, hum abhi nikalenge aur unhe sahi salamat vapas le aayege...

Faizi bhi abhi kisi kam se bahar gaya hai to mujhe hi jana hoga is bare me Batra sir ko report karne. To main report karke aata hu, tab tak tu yaha team ke sath ready reh.

Sanju - Ji sirji...

And Karan leaves to Batra sir's cabin and Sanju assembles a team to rescue Monami and Sid...

.............................................................

So, here is the new update...

How was it?

Please like and comment and share your opinions and ideas...

I'll update the next part soon...

Till then, Take care and bye - bye dear readers...😊😊😊