LAMBA INTEZAR

So, here's the next part...

The dialogues will be in Bold...

.............................................................

After 20 minutes,

Monami is conscious now and is trying to wake Sid up. But the problem is that she's being tide and he's being heavily sedated...

Monami - Sid, please uth ja yr. Hume yaha se nikalna hai, please uth ja.

She started to cry when he didn't respond. But she has to do something. She was trying to free herself and after 10 or 15 minutes, she was able to do that.

She went near Sid and started to pat him. He didn't respond so, she started to look for something which can help with that. She found nothing that can help her because if someone is in an anaesthetic stage, then that someone can only come to his or her consciousness after the anesthesia wears off...

Monami - Dammit... This anesthesia. Sid please uth ja yr, Sanju ke yaha pohochne tak hume khudko bachaye rakhna hai.

At that very moment, she heard a group of girls, shouting for help. She tried to see that what is happening outside that room through it's windows but no use. So, she started to try to open the door of the room and to her luck it opened after a fare amount of tries.

She followed the shoutings and saw a group of 10 girls who were begging a person in front of them to let them go but that person slapped one of the girls and...

Person - Chup... Ekdam chup. Ab agar tum logo ke muh se ak aur aawaz nikali na to main to sirf tum logo ko tumhari ek kidney nikalke 6odnewala tha na to ab agar mujhe kisiki aawaz aayi na to uske sare organs nikal luga aur use jaan se mar bhi duga, samaj gaye?

The girls, after listening this, kept quiet. That person was coming outside, so Monami quickly went back to that room and laid back on the stretcher, where she was supposed to.

That person entered inside the room and saw them in the same position as before. He went to Monami and started to caress her face lovingly and...

Person - Oh my dear Dr. Monami. My Monami, you shouldn't have seen this. We could have been living happily ever after but you have to ruin it by interfering in my business baby. I'm so sorry to treat you like this baby.

You have to be with me. I won't let them touch you because you are mine. Only and only of Abhimanyu Raizada, your future husband.

Monami was confused listening his talks but didn't show it and prayed inwardly to send Sanju and Karan fast. She was also scared for Sid as Abhimanyu Raizada and Sid never saw eye to eye ever and Sid would always tell her to stay away from this psycho. Hence proven, she has to do something fast or else the consequences won't be that good...

Abhimanyu left after some time. Monami got down from the stretcher and closed the door from inside the room. She started to search whole room quietly and quickly. To her luck, she found Sid's phone under the table, in a working condition. So, she hurriedly tried to find Karan's number but no use.

Then something striked her and she started to find Sanju's number and voila!!! She found her number and dialled it...

Monami - Comeon Sanju, call pick karo please. Waqt nahi hai mere pas zyada.

And someone picked the call hurriedly but before he or she can speak...

Monami - Thank god Sanju, tumne phone utha liya. Where the hell are you? Tumhe pata hai yaha aur das ladkiya hai jinko organ trade ke liye zabardasti laya gya hai. Yaha Organ Trafficking ho rahi hai. Please jaldi aao. Mujhe kuch nahi hoga lekin Sid ki koi Guarantee nahi hai. Use mar denge Sanjana please jaldi aao.