i love you!!

goodness you're bleeding
  what a wonderful feeling . . .
     my head is just reeling
"the red means . . .

   He never really understood love

He never really understood love. Never understood how it really worked. Especially not with parents like his, always fighting, his dad always being so controlling over his mother, telling her what she can or can't do, and if she disobeyed he would hit her.

And that's how it went throughout his whole life. Controlling. Fighting. Abusing. Controlling. Fighting. Abusing. Controlling. Fighting. Abusing. Controlling. Fighting. Abusing. And it just never stopped. And it followed him. Followed him through each and every one of his relationships. He became what his worst nightmare was and I don't know, it scared him but it also gave him this feeling of power.

A feeling of power that he never seemed to have at school or at home. But within these relationships he had all the power, he had power over these helpless girls and it kinda excited him.

First, it was, Camila, she was so loving to him and so caring towards him, for him she was technically his first ever love but he ruined it. He ruined it for himself and for her and he ruined it in many other relationships too. Ruined it for Cora, Celia, Carrie, Cassie, & then her. Ohh how she was perfect, she was basically the girl of his dreams.

    Sidney Lott. Gosh, was she the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on but the thing is, she wasn't his. And that needed to change, no matter how far he went, he needed to make her his. Even if that meant killing her & that's what he did, he killed her. Her blood all over him, showing he loved her but now it didn't mean anything cause now she's lifeless. And now lifeless, he didn't know what to do. Now lifeless, she'll be looked for. Now lifeless, he could go to jail but not unless they didn't know it was him.

𖤐

𖤐

( the killed )
you know I've always dreamt of getting
out of here and starting new.