Chapter 2: The Big Fish in a Little Pond

The Comfort Zone

Warning: This is an adult/fetish story involving weight gain, adult language, feeding, and stuffing. If this isn't your type of thing please don't read it.

By polarisdreamer & berserker1133

Chapter 2: The Big Fish in a Little Pond

"How do I look?" Jenn tentatively asked, as she exited the elevator dressed in her new store-bought Wonder Woman Halloween costume. The outfit featured a strapless one-piece romper with blue star bottoms, a metallic red top with gold trim and a gold waist cincher, matching wrist cuffs, red spangled boots, and a headpiece with red star accents. As with every other party outfit Jenn had worn in the past few weeks, Caroline recognized the familiar problem. Sure, Jenn's legs and thin waist looked good in the costume, but she really couldn't pull off the Wonder Woman look because of how much of a stick she was. Unlike April, Jenn hadn't gained any weight in the six weeks following their fateful cops and robbers party.

Although to be fair, a lot of things had changed in the time since the party. Jenn wasn't the only one who got lucky at the party, in fact, all four of the girl's ended up finding boys to sleep with that night. April had ecstatically referred to the successful night as a 'grand slam' and the rest of the group couldn't have agreed more. While Caroline and April's boys amounted to little more than a pleasurable one-night stand, Vanessa ended up dating her man for about four weeks before breaking up. Of the four girls, Jenn was the only one still seeing her handcuff buddy from that night, and Jenn couldn't have been happier about it!

Jenn and Leandro made a great couple. He was sweet, romantic, and certainly frisky. She was loyal, kindhearted, and supremely turned on by her boyfriend. On Monday's she'd stop by the soccer fields after class to catch a glimpse of her lover working up a sweat. On Tuesday night's after Jenn's work ended, they would meet up for a study session and a sleepover. Wednesday's they would go for a walk after his practice let out, Thursday's they would get breakfast together, and Friday night's Leandro would take Jenn out to eat at a restaurant. Their weekends were usually dependent on whether Leandro had a home or away game. If it was away, Jenn would wait for him to return and party with him Saturday night, followed by a lazy morning. If it was home, Jenn would watch the game and cheer for him. After the game they'd catch an afternoon movie before getting ready for whatever party was firing up that weekend. It was a busy routine, but Jenn loved the time she was spending with Leandro. She was falling for him pretty hard.

Caroline, in the meantime, was seeing less and less of Jenn. It was like Jenn had abruptly replaced her with Leandro. Caroline tried not to take it personally, but she did miss spending more quality time with her best friend. Although, she certainly noticed Jenn's fledgling confidence improving, after all, she didn't have to spend an hour convincing Jenn to come to parties anymore.

"You look like the Princess of the Amazons to me!" Caroline chirped in, as she hopped off the common room couch. Superheroes were 'in' this Halloween, so Caroline had decided to dress as the delectable Harley Quinn. She'd ordered her maroon & black costume online and was pleased with the results. She wore a sleeveless pullover midriff top (which had a constructed foam bust to give her boobs a little more pop), low-rise pants with a skintight elastic waist, a foam-backed belt & choker for comfort and style that had some decorative buckles at the front, and elbow-length fingerless glovelettes that had decorative studs at the wrists. The low-rise pants had elegant vertical panels of maroon & black that looked seductively tantalizing on her toned legs. If anything, Caroline's costume highlighted the fact that throughout volleyball season she'd progressively gotten in better and better shape. She'd trimmed up to a flawless 122lbs, and gotten increasingly more toned around her waist, thighs, and arms. Caroline would certainly be the best looking Harley Quinn tonight and that was with the knowledge that April was also going as Harley Quinn.