Bonus : Namjin

life of namjin

_______________whalien 52 - BTS

_______________
whalien 52 - BTS

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻
____________________

Both Namjoon and Jin were happily married since Taehyung's and Jungkook's second year of dating. They couldn't ask for more from the other. Both of them loved each other very well.

Namjoon's third album with Yoongi was a huge success. Both he and Yoongi had done a rap duet in there. He is now working on an upcoming single.

Jin, who had owned just one café before, now had five cafés around Seoul. Not going to lie but keeping a check on all five cafés wasn't the easiest of the tasks. Giving out salary, maintaining order in every branch, other maintenance stuff. In simpler terms, Jin was exhausted.

And coming back home to a Namjoon wrecking his brain for some lyrics to pop out gives him a good laugh every time.

__

"Joon-ah! did you see the salt shaker I had bought the other day?" Jin shouted out from the kitchen.

Namjoon, sitting in the living room, practically doing nothing but scroll through his phone, ran to the kitchen.

"What is it Jin Hyung?" he asked as he back hugged the older male.

"Did you see my new salt shaker, Joonie? I had kept it near our old one." Jin was confused but at the same time was getting an idea of what happened to it.

"I- I don't know Jinnie. I h-haven't seen it." Gosh, he stuttered. Now he's in for scoldings.

"Joon-ah! Leave me-" Jin, after a little struggle to get out of Namjoon's hold, turned around to face him.

"How did it happen?" he asked. Well, he can't directly skip to the scolding.

"I was curious about what it was and took it out of the rack. But the lid was not properly closed- so as I grabbed it by the lid, the bottom part fell off and broke." Namjoon reasoned with a pout.

"Hmm... it's not completely your fault this time, I guess. So I'm leaving you for now. But make sure to not break stuff next time." Jin smiled as he cupped Namjoon's cheeks.

Well, who was he kidding? There isn't one thing in the kitchen that Namjoon hadn't broken or at least almost broke.

"Kiss?" Namjoon asked as he puckered out his lips.

"No kisses in the kitch- nmph-" Jin's rant was cut off with a small kiss. Namjoon practically ran away after that. He didn't want to deal with an angry Jin now.

"Yah!! Get back here!" Jin yelled playfully. Even though he acts like he doesn't like affection in the kitchen, he loves it. And that better stay between you and me.

__________

a/n : and that's all i have for this book. kinda don't wanna let it go but- i have 4 other books to work on 👉👈
hopefully y'all enjoyed reading this book. thank you a lot for all the support.
lots of love <33
stay safe- happy and healthy -^-