TAKE CARE OF IT. (💛💖)

-WORD COUNT: 1107-

NARRATORS POV

"Can we just.. take a break.. for at least a second?" Eddie said as Venom was formed around his body. It was his turn to take control.

They had a deal. During the day Venom wouldn't bother Eddie that much and wouldn't form at all, but at night Venom would take control and do what ever he pleased. Tonight he wanted to run around the city, which wasn't good news for Eddie because Venoms idea of "running around the city" was jumping from building to building.

"SCARED EDDIE?" Venom asked as Venom jumped over a ledge onto another roof top.

"I don't deal well with heights.." Eddie, as of recently, had been being worn out earlier then usually. Venom had taken notice to this.

"FINE, WE CAN TAKE A BREAK, BUT ONLY FOR A SECOND." Venom wanted to spend as much time as he could being formed.

"Thank you.." They sat at the top of the building. leaning against the railing.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT EDDIE?" He asked, feeling genuine worry for his friend.

"I'm just dandy, why?" He said sarcastically.

"YOU'VE SEEMED... STRESSED RECENTLY." Venom has noticed the pattern of his exhaustion for the past month. He knew Eddie was getting burnt out on the routine they had. V wanted to change it, but he didn't know how.

"Guess I'm just overworked an underpaid." Eddie half chuckled. "Just emotionally drained."

"EMOTIONS ARE THE ONE THING I CAN NOT HEAL." Venom felt guilty that he couldn't help more than he already has.

"I'll be fine I was just joking. I just need to rest." He sighed softly.

"IM SORRY THAT I CAN NOT HEAL YOUR STRESS LEVELS, BUT I CAN TRY TO HELP."

"It's fine really, you don't have to worry about it." Eddie said, trying to brush off the topic.

"HM." Venom detached from Eddies body, now sitting next to him. He gently wrapped an arm around Eddie. "I WANT TO HELP EDDIE."

"What the hell are you doing." Eddie half scoffed half laughed.

"IVE DONE RESEARCH. PHYSICAL TOUCH HELPS PEOPLE RELIEVE STRESS."

"Where did you even read that?" He questioned.

"ONLINE."

"Oh yes, so it must be true." He said sarcastically.

"OBVIOUSLY." There was a beat of silence after Venom said this. Eddie rolled his eyes.

"V. I'm fine, really." Eddie started to pull away.

"LET ME HELP EDDIE." Venom pleaded slightly. Eddie complied and leaned into his body, letting venom wrap both his arms around him. "DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER?" V asked as he laid his head on top of Eddies.

"Not really? You know this doesn't feel right." He smiled nervously.

"WHAT ABOUT THIS." Venom started to rub his arm in a soothing motion. "IVE READ THAT THIS HELPS ASWELL. IS IT?" He continued, moving to his back, running his fingers up and down. Eddie suddenly pulled away.

"I'm fine V! C-Can we go home please?" His face looked red as he looked nervously.

"YOU LOOK SICK."