chapter 2

welcome to 'void'

welcome to 'void'

by

galaxies--far--away

enjoy!

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

the only word to describe your feelings at that moment was shock. never in centuries had anyone from outside had stepped inside khaenri'ah, yet here she was. this...girl, who was bright like the blinding sun, and who was currently holding a sword to your throat.

"i-ah, could you please remove that sword from my throat?"

???

"who are you? where am i?"

the blonde girl was glaring at you, the sharp edge of her sword nearly cutting into your skin.

beautiful.

no no, that was the wrong word. terrifying. yes. absolutely terrifying. not beautiful. definitely not.

"ah ha, i can explain where you are...

if you would please-

take that sword-

away from my throat!"

the look in her eyes made it clear that she still didn't trust you, but nonetheless she removed and sheathed her sword.

raising your hands in a placating gesture, you smiled a little.

"my name is y/n. the place where you are now is khaenri'ah, my home land."

now, instead of glaring at you, the blonde girl's gaze softened to a combination of what was perhaps pity and confusion.

???

"khaenri'ah? is that in teyvat?"

glad that the girl was no longer looking like she was going to murder you any second, you were happy to provide all answers to any questions she had.

"technically, khaenri'ah is not part of teyvat. its a different region."

???

"so you... live here?"

"yes. my father rules khaenri'ah.