Uthira Poo...!!!

K : Ennoda urimaiya un thalaiyila irunthu ullankaal metti potra paatham varaikkum enakku mattum thaan sonthamnu soltrathukkaghannu thonuthu…

Mullai did not understand whether it was said naughtily or emotionally...
Nonetheless, she leaned on his shoulder and quietly enjoyed it...

Oru ponnu poranthu valanthathula irunthu thalaiyila irunthu kaal varaikkum paathu paathu ellam senchu azhaga pokkishama valathuruppangalla... En pullaiyoda kazhuthu mattum illa paatham kuda meruthuva thaan irukkum paaru.. Na avalo kasta padama valathurukken neeyum ava kaala thottu paathu therinchukkanu sollama sollurathukku..

Whatever it was, he didn't know if it was right or wrong, but the moment he touched her foot he felt it...
Feeling such a soft foot, just at the foot of a child...

Ithana varushama iptithan vechurunthen inime neeyum en pullaiya kasta paduthama iptiye vechukkonnu soltrathukkagha....

Despite the lack of property, she lived an influential life without a lack of affection...

Mulusa unkitta kuduthuttennu soltrathukana adaiyalangal....

Is this possible in real life...
Yes, of course, with the obligatory feeling of being a wife, it's no surprise that this is happening realistically...
It is not possible to say this suddenly to another woman, but it is possible to say it to the wife...

Manaiviya mattum illama
Mariyathaiyodavum eathukkanum ngrathukkaga ellar munnavum kaala thodanumngra oruvitha Nantrikadan...

Tears welled up in her eyes unknowingly but she hid it....

Is this the same Kathir who hated Mullai?...
Is this the same Kathir who came to her for lust?..
Yes it's the same Kathir...
To those questions, the answer to both is not clear..
But he was able to easily understand her feelings when he was close to his wife...

Padikka theriyathavanidam kidaitha
Padikka therintha puthagam Aval..

In fact it was mind boggling...
It also surprised her in a way...
Because the chances of him realizing it are not in that house until now...
The confusion of how he can feel it all..
It was the opposite of what she thought of him and what he was doing now....

Mullai has completely lost her mind to him...
That feeling of not being able to understand became silent without knowing what to say...

To the best of her knowledge no man had ever said such an explanation...
Feeling calm without emotionally, she clasped his hands together and leaned on his shoulder....

M : Eanga…..neenga.....
Nejama atha thaan solla vanthighala…

Emotionally, she began to choke...
At that same time, she also had the feeling that he was talking like that in felt to get closer to her...
Maybe it seemed to her that it was his lust....
And did not realize that it was his confession...
To confess, he wanted nothing from her...

K : Ean pudikkalaiya…

In this world only the wife will have the feeling of suddenly sticking out for no apparent reason...
No need for reasons to want a life partner...

M : Romba.... Onnum illanga....
Aana neenga unmaiyalume solla vanthatha sollunga…

To those feelings, his mind was a little disappointed because she had nothing to say...
It is a sin not to accept her as a wife, even after swearing on fire as his wife before God....
In fact it appears in desire or in love...
There is no need for causation....

K himself : Ne ethum sollanumnu nenaichu atha sollala di aana ne ipti ethum pesama iruppannum ethir paakkala....

K smiling : Na vera solla vanthennu epti kandu pudicha…