A Cupid's Devotion 3/6

Both the boys slept on the couch. They were exhausted by the ceremonies and were not able to have lunch also. After finishing all the ceremonies. they thought that they could eat peacefully now but looked like Bright's mother was too excited to show off his Son-in law that she did not let the boys have food. Gulf was a chubby person so he felt comfortable around everyone and greeted everyone cheerfully and tried his best to not show his mood off Whereas, Bright is an introvert. He is just so in his bubble that even greeting a person was very difficult for him. He could just not go and greet those people whom he meet for the first time. Especially, his mom's friends. Those ladies always clung to him like leeches and would ask him hundreds of questions, which was so uncomfortable to answer. Somehow, He greeted everyone flashing his qualified fake smile. After greeting the leeches and all, He asked Gulf if the latter was hungry to which the omega's stomach replied. Both of them chuckled and tried escaping the stage to have something but got caught by Bright's idiot friend. Both Omega and Alpha cursed them internally before heading back to the stage.

Both the newlyweds sat at the back so that no one would notice them, but looked like Bright's mom was unlucky for them. Bright's mom came and sweetly inform Gulf to come to the stage for a couple of dance to which Bright tried denying but failed miserably after looking at his mother's stern face. Looking at the mother-sons antics, Gulf could only chuckle internally. 'No matter who you are, either an Alpha or Omega, everyone is scared of his/her mother's stern face' thought Gulf as he tried hard to suppress his laugh and he somehow managed to suppress it. He thanked heaven for saving him from the embarrassment. Looking at the Alpha's face, He felt a little pity for him. So he tried this idea to save themselves from dancing and he could use this opportunity to tell the elder about his own love life and apologize to the alpha.

Though, Gulf knew that the latter was handsome but he had his boyfriend. Somewhere he felt that Bright is his key to Mew and he needed to talk to the alpha and tell him everything.

Gulf never expected that the elder would understand him and free him from his marriage. He mentally made a note of finding the alpha a good and sweet omega after divorce. Bright's features were fierce and manly, he never thought that the latter could be so sweet and understanding. He remembered what Bright's mom had mentioned to him once 'I have raised him well enough to not see any difference between an alpha and omega. You are his husband, not a wife.' He felt happy but he thought that these things are for not him. Soon, they slept bickering .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Today, they have successfully accomplished their plan. They just signed the divorce paper. Gulf had tears and he was so emotional. He was free, free to go to mew and stay with him. He was overwhelmed and he controlled his emotions badly so badly. As soon as the lawyer left the room, he turned towards Bright, hugged him, and sobbed say 'thank yous'

The alpha risked many things. His mother had ignored him for two weeks for planning n divorcing the omega. Though, now they are on good terms. The alpha was also very happy to let go of the omega. He pulled out of the hug smiled at him and turned to Mew before hugging him. Yeah, Mew. Both had told Mew about the fake marriage and now the three were on good terms.

As for the alpha, he had to find himself a match. A partner whom he could love just as much as these couples. He was knocked off his thoughts When Gulf shock him and said Thank you again. The alpha smiled at the latter. Just as the door opened, Leaving the three people looking at the door. The door opened wide open revealing.............