Chapter 13

.

.

.

.

Y/n PoV

"Hey Rosebud." I say getting her attention. "Do you maybe want to do something today?" I ask.

"I could use a break..." She said. "Just you and myself?"

"Yeah, like a date." I tell her blushing a little.

"A date..." She said and muttered something after I couldn't hear. "What do you have in mind?"

"I was planning on going back to the village today." I say sratching my neck. "But that's not much of a date." I mutter.

"It's fine." Charlotte says quickly. "It will be nice meeting your family."

I nod not knowing what to say in response.

.

Timeskip brought to you by
.

Charlotte wanting Y/n to hug her
.

Arriving at the church I decide not to knock on the door and just walk in and not announce myself. Walking in I see Sister Lily reading a book to all the kids, while Father Orsi is at the alter.

"knock knock." I say as Charlotte walks up behind me.

Suprised by the sudden voice they all turn around, as soon as Arlu see me she runs and jumps at me. "Big Bwother!"

I pick her up smiling. "How are you half pint?"

"Happy!" Arlu answered before looking behind me noticing Charlotte. "Who's that, is she your girlfrwend?"

"No Arlu, this is Charlotte Roselei, my capatin." I tell her with a light blush.

"She's pretty!" Arlu says.

Sister Lily walks up to me. "Is this why we didnt get a letter from you today?"

"For the most part yes. I was planning on coming back and visit earlier, but got delayed." I tell her.

"Whats with the suit?" Rekka ask. "And why is your captain here?"

"Squadmates gave it to me." I tell her. "Well they wanted to see how I looked in a suit, and I couldn't get out of the situation."

"So they were just playing dress up with you." Rekka says laughing and I roll my eyes.

"I...guess..." I admit with a defeated sigh.

"Getting a girlfriend already, i'm so proud of you!!!" Father Orsi says.

"We're no together yet!" I yell at him not noticing what I said or Charlotte looking at me suprised.

"It's nice to meet you Miss Roselei." Sister Lily says greeting Charlotte as I bicker with Father Orsi.

"Sister Lily right?" Charlotte ask her and she nods. "Y/n has mentioned you before."

"Really? I'm suprised he talks about anyone but Arlu." Sister Lily says.

"He does seem to like her." Charlotte says. "We should have brought Lily."

"Who?" Sister Lily ask confused.

"A girl Y/n has adopted." Charlotte tells her.

"Seriously?!" Rekka ask suprised.

"Yes." I confirm. "She just stuck around after I saved her."

"I'm sure the kids will love playing with her." Sister Lily said.