Chapter 7

Ms. Foundation Day Representative

I am now putting some books in my bag and getting a paper and a pen. "Let's go?" Irene asked.

I nod.

"Ahhh, I wonder what we will do with the Foundation Day" Irene asked while we are walking in the hallway.

Our SSG Office is near the Principal's Office. When we arrived, I opened the door and saw other members chatting with each other.

"Let's start the meeting, Shall we?" I asked.

••

"How about a Kissing Booth?" Our Secretary Lisa suggested.

"What? What if the person doesn't want to kiss the other one?" I asked.

"Oh that's right sorry. Let's just make the Marriage booth" she said.

"How much will be the penalty when he or she did not want to be married?" I asked.

"A hundred yen." Lisa said.

"Okay I'll approve that." I said as Lisa nods and wrote down what I have approved already.

"What about the pageant? We need representative for each batch." I said.

"I'll handle those Pres." Irene said.

"I am counting on you Irene." I said "What about for the boys representatives?" I asked. "I'll handle it" Our Escort Jinyoung said.

••

"I think I'll join the Mareiage Booth with Jinyoung." Irene said.

We are now walking outside the school with Jinyoung and Lisa.

"Of course, The two of you are crazily in love for each other." Lisa said.

"Oh well, Still. We'll have a busy week." I said.

"The day one will be the pageant right?" Irene asked.

"Yeah so you better choose representatives for each section tomorrow and make another voting for the one who will be joining the foundation day." I said.

"How about we join Jisoo?" Irene asked.

"Jisoo? The girl that has been with you for two weeks now?" I asked.

"How'd you know?" I asked. "The whole school knows." Lisa said.

"But I don't think she'll join though." I said.

"Oh heck she will." Irene said.

••

"Good Morning Jisoo-ah" I greeted as I started to walk beside her.

"Uh.. Good Morning.." she said.

Today, She's wearing a hoodie. I don't know why. It's not that cold either.

She looks at me. "Stop staring, It's creepy." She said

"You also look so pale." I said.

"What? I am okay." She said and looked at her skin.

"Are you sure you aren't sick?" I asked

She nods.

"Alright then. I believe you." I said and smiled at her and she smiled back.

••

We have reached the classroom and sat on our desk a minute ago. Our teacher is sick today so we've decided to choose our muse representative for the Foundation Day.