♡2 chapter♡

i went to my family home.there were my mother and my father,my older sister, who should watch out incase something happens to our parents, so about like a mother and finally my youngest brother who doesn't really understand what situation we are in. I'm sorry he had to grow up in something like that.

i knocked on the door with a big smile.my sister slowly opened the door and saw my big smile ,"oh no were you playing again?!" my sister asked me annoyed but also laughed a little.
"What?! no, with what kind of money?" I asked her the counter question.

I stormed into the apartment to look after my parents, they sat by the tea table as always.

I sat down to them and smiled at them. the two always smiled, but I know they are not as happy as they say they are, but we also do our best that our brother doesn't have to go to work so early.

I gave them my "hard-earned" 10,000 won
they looked at me confused "where did you get that from?". I smiled at them again "don't ask, take!"

then I got up and looked if we had something to eat, ready noodle as always. I made some for everyone.
we all ate together.When I finished eating, I went into my room and took the card out of my pocket.

I looked at her closely. There was a circle, triangle and square on the front and a number on the back

/should I? but i can't leave my family alone it will definitely not take long/

i hold my broken cell phone and keyed in the number. I gave the whole number, am I really doing this now? i'm sure?

it's good for each of us, I'll take some money with me too.

so i pressed call and heard the ringing on my cell phone, it didn't take long until someone answered it
"Hello who is calling?" the person on the phone asked m

"hello i am the one you gave the business card today" I answered him

"do you want to play if so, please say your name and date of birth" he said right on it.

I thought for a moment
" y/n l/n b/d (your birth date)"

after that he told me where and when to wait for "him"

I went to the place and then came a white van.
The van window opens and a guy with a mask

"Password" he asked
"Green light, red light" I answered uncertainly

when the back door opened everyone saw "asleep".

i got in the car.
came gas and I saw everything out of focus.
then i fell asleep
___________________________

○