#1

"If 1 plus 1 equals 2," Jungkook smirks as he glances at me.

We're laying on our stomach in my room, with music from the 90's blasting from my speaker and the orange sunset peeking in between my curtains. His face glows in the room and I couldn't help but stare at his sparkling eyes.

"What about it? Why the sudden math question?"

"I don't know..." He chuckles before rolling to his back, staring up at the ceiling.

"What would me plus you be?"

What?

I couldn't speak, I was stun by his deep thoughts.

"W-we'll always be friends. Did you think our friendship is that fragile?" I jokingly poke his chest and it made him giggle.

Suddenly, he took my hand and force me to lay beside him. Putting his arm as my pillow under my head, we both admire the beautiful galaxy he drew on my ceiling.

The most beautiful part of this room is, at night the stars in the drawing will glow and this helps me with my insomnia so much.

"Will that be our last answer?" He whispers so softly and if it wasn't the pause between two songs, I know I would never hear him.

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please leave comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄