Updates: Important!

Hello everybody! I hope y'all doing fine.

I am @brokensoul12_, founder of @SWACommunity. I'd like to share this amazing news with you.

As you know, we closed Season 2 after sharing another 50 books. This means we posted 100 books in total and all this in less than a month.

-One of SWA Promo book members suggested that we do another book and call it "Book of The Month". We discussed and we came up with "Book of The Week". We'll tell you more about this when we create it.

-We created reading lists and added your books there according to its genre, so it would be easy for readers to find the genre they like to read.

@Annie91writes did incredible work and created the SWA Beginner's Writing Decoded where she gives you tips and tricks to improve your writing. ( The idea was suggested by @JustaFreakingBeign)

-Don't forget to support the hosts' books (I published a new book called "Winter", go and check it out on my profile @brokensoul12_)

-We're trying to make SWA Community international and not just for English writers.

-We noticed that a lot of you guys read just the first books of each season so we decided to mix the books so you read all the books and support them all.

And lastly, if you have any questions, lets us know here: