Chap 3

Y/n pov
It was raining. I get up from the bed and look around for Haechan. "Where did he go?"I said and remember that he went to the garden. I went to the garden and he's laying on the bench.

"HAECHAN!"

I quickly took the umbrella and towel and brought it to him. "What are you doing?"I asked. I help him sit.

"...Y/n..."he said and cried. He hugged me. I was surprised. "Help me."he said and hug you tighter. "Let's get inside first."I said. We walked in the house. "Why are you laying outside?"I said. He sit on the chair and I dry his hair with the towel.

I turn off the air conditioner. His tears drop again. I wrapped his body with towel. "Talk about it."I said and sit in front of him.

He look at me and look down. "Rather than not answering my question, go take a warm shower first. Tell me if you're ready."I said and he obeyed and went to the bathroom.

I wipes the wet floor and chair. I cooked porridge and make a hot drink for him.

After a while he finished showering and wore his pajamas.

He look sick, his lips so pale. "Um.. Haechan.. eat first."I said.

He take a sit. "Are you not gonna eat?"he asked. "I'm full."I said. "Are you sure?"He asked. i nodded.

He eat the porridge until it finishes. I stare at him.

He look at me and we make an eyes contact. I look away.

I went to wash the dishes. Haechan started to sneezed. "See, you catch cold."I said and took pills from the refrigerator and give it to him.

"Here."I said and handed him the pills. He took it and pull me make me sit next to his body. "What??"I said and look at him. His looks is ready to cry. I'm so worried.

"Why? What happened?"I said. "Its all my fault..."he sobbed. "What is your faults?"I asked. "Everything... i feel useless.."He said. "..you wanna hug??"I asked.

"I want to but you might get the cold too."He said. "Ey.. what's the point not hugging because the cold might get on me? What about me sitting next to you?"I asked. "Don't worry my immune system is strongg."I said.

"Aww."he said and open his arms. "Hmm?"I asked. "Hug?"He said. "I said hug not cuddle??"I said.

"Hurry... well this is not our first time cuddling.."he pouted. "I need support!"He said. "Wait what do you mean not our first time cuddling??"I asked. "You cuddle with me last night."He said. "What? How?"I asked.

"I carry you on the bed because I can't let you sleep on the floor. Don't worry I don't do anything to you just a lil cuddle."he said. I was blushing. "Ya.."I said.

"Hurry..."He pouted again. I slowly lay on the bed, trying so hard to feel comfortable.

He then locked my body tightly. "Yahhh... How can I cuddle you when you locked my hand?"I said. "oh mian mian!"he said. I slowly wrap my hand around his body. We cover ourselves in blankets cause it's too cold.

He feel so warm. My head is on his arm. We stare at each other. I wipe his tears. "You're not useless. And I'm here, if you need me."I said and smile. He smile as I started to feel comfortable in his grip.

I didn't realized that I fell asleep.

2 am

sniff... sniff... sniff...

I slowly woke up. "Uh... Haechan.. did your nose get block.."I said and sit. "I'm fine."he said and sniffed.

I touch his forehead. "So hot."I said and get up. I took a bowl and fill it with water.

I took a small towel and soaked it in the bowl. I put the towel on his forehead. "I hope you get well tomorrow."I said.

"Sorry, you have to get up."He said. "And thank you."He said and pull my waist into hug.

"This is a bonus to get better.."he said. I smile. I fixed my position and hug him tightly. "Be healthy tomorrow."I said and fell asleep again.

The next day_

I woke up and as always look around. "HAECHAN where are you?"I said and get up. "Where is he?"I said and look in the closet for his bag, gone? How about his shoes... i quickly ran to the main door and his shoes is nowhere to be found. "Where did he go.... Did he leave me..."I said and feel devastated. He should wake me up and say goodbye.. so yesterday was the last day of us...

I went to the bathroom to take shower. After a while, I put on the robe. I walk out from the bathroom and saw a figure.

"HAECHAN!!!!!"I said and ran to him. I hug him. He was shocked and hug me back. "What's wrong?"he asked. "I thought youre leaving already.."I said.

I look at the stuff that he brought, woah.. a luggage?

"Are you not gonna wear anything? What I mean is, are you gonna stay in that robe?"he asked. "Oh Shi— wait.."I said and blushed. I took my outfit for today and ran inside the bathroom to change.

I can smell something. I went out from the bathroom and went to the kitchen. "What are you cooking?"I asked.

"Hmm, I'm cooking breakfast for you."he said. "What breakfast?"I said and smile.

"Im not a pro cook but I made some egg toast without cheese and mayo, AND most importantly, I didn't make you a milk but coffee instead."he said. "Why not milk?"I asked. "Youll get diarrehea in the morning."he said.

"How did you know everything about my breakfast routine?"I asked.

"I saw it on your desk wall. I read it."he said. "By the way.... Why are you running towards me and hug me earlier? Do you think I'm leaving you without saying a goodbye?"He said and turn his body around.

"Of course. I thought I will never get to meet you."I said and look at him. He smile and hug me. "You were asleep this morning, I didnt want you to wake up."

"The toast gonna burn!!"I said and he still hugging me. "I CAN MAKE A new one."he said and pat my hair.

"Hurry."I said. He chuckled and turn around. He put the toasts on the plate and we have breakfast together that morning.

IT WAS A VERY NICE BREAKFAST.