chapter 1: 1st day

Btw all students are 21 in this au (or the ones that are 2nd years) sorry for bad English btw

Kazuha pov:

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning to get ready for my first day in a new college. The one I went to kicked me out beacuse I was "too good" so I have to go to this one.

6:50

I showered and went to eat breakfast, my mom was there

Mom: Hey darling are you exited for your new shcool?

Kazuha: not really im not sure what kind of students they have..

Mom: Oh dont worry they are all amazing.. except some..

Kazuha: oh ok thanks mom ill get going now see ya!

I took my backpack and left the house, my college is 10 mins away so I didn't worry about being late.

I walked in my college shocked, IT WAS SO BIG! I had no idea where I'm supposed to go so I went to ask some twins that walked passed me for help

Kazuha: Hey I'm new here.. could you help me find my class?

???: Oh sure! My name is Lumine and this is Aether!

Aether: Hi!

Lumine: Ok so come follow me to the principal office so she can give you your schedule.

I followed Lumine to the principal office

Kazuha: hello miss, I am new here may I have my schedule for today?

Nigguang: yes ofcourse darling! Here you go!

I thanked her and Lumine and I left the office.

Lumine: Hey we have the same classes!!

Kazuha: Oh wow really? That's amazing! Is Aether also in our classes?

Lumine: Yeah ofc he is! He's my brother after all I wouldn't let him go by himself hehe, let's get to class now or we'll be late!

I followed Lumine to our classroom but a teacher pulled me over.

Zhongli: Are you new here? You should come in the classroom when I do.

Kazuha: oh um ok sure..

We waited for a bit untill everyone came in the classroom. Then Mr.Zhongli and I went in

Zhongli: Hello class, we have a new student today. Introduce yourself

Kazuha: Hello, my name is
Kaedehara Kazuha but you can call me just Kazuha. Its nice to meet you all!

Some kids stared at me in a surprised way and some just didn't care at all. I didn't mind if they thought I was wierd I already made friends, and I dont need that many friends anyway.

Zhongli: Kazuha please sit next to Scaramouche, The short indigo hair boy.

I went to sit next to the short boy and gave him a warming slime. But he just have me a death glare..

Kazuha: Hi Scaramouche! Hope you don't mind me sitting next to you.. you kinda seem pissed ngl...

Scaramouche: ....

Kazuha: Um.. If you need any help with something just ask me ok?

Scaramouche: k

Scaramouche seemed like a quiet kid, but also like a bully. I better not bother him..

After 30 minutes in class some ginger started yelling:

???: Oh Daddy~~~~

Zhongli: Childe. Detention.