Human Blood Bag Once More

Elena's POV

I was at the Mystic Grill, drinking at the bar. Damon and I broke up because he gained feelings for an old flame again and cheated on me with her. Damon's busy with his mom and new, old girlfriend, Bonnie went to see her mom, Caroline broke it off with Stefan because she preferred to stay friends and she was busy with school work. Tyler's busy with school, Matt is God knows where, so is Enzo, Ric and Jo went to visit her dad and the rest of the coven, Jeremy's in New Mexico in school, and they're all ignoring me. I call, text, and visits but they all blow me off. Jeremy only talks over the phone for a minute or two.

I finished my drink and decided to go back to Whitmore. I compelled my drinks free and left.

I was walking until I was grabbed and dragged down an alley. I was pinned up against the wall. I looked to see who my attacker is and recognized her immediately. Jane Contour. She is a 300 years old vampire. She's beautiful with brown shoulder length hair and icy blue eyes. Her and Damon got together years ago in 1914. She was the first girl he ever loved after Katherine. They went to see New Orleans and was suppose to be gone only 3 days. She disappeared at a party and Damon went looking for her and when he found her, she didn't remember him. She was partying with another guy and he decided to forget about her and turned off his emotions. She came and found him two months ago. She had been looking for him for about two years. They found out she had been compelled to forget Damon by Kol Mikaelson, the guy she was partying with. When we killed Kol she remembered and went searching for Damon.

"Elena, did you know that your little witch friend Bonnie brought the cure from that prison world she was in and gave it to Damon?" I furrowed I eyebrows in confusion. I started to shake her head.

"No, what does that have to do with me? I don-" She cut me off by slamming me harshly against the wall.

"I know your the last living doppelganger and Klaus Mikaelson needs you to make his beloved hybrids. But of coarse you have to be human." my eyes widened. I started shaking my head wildly and Jane pulled out a vile that she transferred the cure in. I didn't want to be human again. I tried to get away but Jane's stronger. Jane cupped my jaw and forced my mouth open. I struggled against her grip, attempting to close my mouth. Jane used one hand to unscrew the lid off the vile and poured the cure into my mouth and shut my mouth. The cure went down my throat and Jane released me. I collapsed and Jane sped away.

I woke up an hour later. My throat was dry and soar. An older woman kneeled next to me. She had dark skin, black hair, and dark brown eyes. She smiled down at me.

"Hello, Elena. It's nice to see you again."

"Who are you?"

"You'll find out soon enough. How do you feel?"

"My body is soar." the woman pulled out a small test tube, filled with what looked like blood.

"Here, this will help," she paused and pulled out a folded paper and slipped it in my jacket pocket. "When you wake up read the paper." I started shaking my head.

"What are you tal-" the woman cut me off by pouring the contents in my mouth. It tasted amazing to me. When I had drank it all I passed out again.

I woke up with a start and shot up. I was in my dorm room in my bed. I was over the covers in the and clothes from last night. I guess it was a bad dream. I'm so hungry. It feels like I haven't eaten in years.

I walked over to the mini fridge and pulled out a blood bag. I ripped the cap off and started chugging. Eww! I cough it all out and I drop the blood bag. It tastes terrible.

It wasn't a dream, was it? To be sure I grabbed a bottle of vervain water I kept stashed and took a swig of it. I expected a burning pain but it never came. I put the water down and headed to the bathroom. My hair was straight and messy, I was extremely pale and there were huge bags under my eyes and they were bloodshot and puffy. I looked like a drug addict that hasn't gotten their fix in days. I brushed my hair and put shades on before heading out.

I got in my new car since I gave Jeremy my old one. I started it and drove to the grill. As soon as I got there I slid in a both and ordered a load of food. As soon as I got it I devoured it as fast as possible.

When I finished eating and my dishes were taken, I pulled out my phone. I first phoned, Jeremy. No answer. I next phoned, Ric. No answer. Next, Bonnie. No answer. Next, Caroline. No answer. Next, Matt. No answer. Next, Tyler. No answer. Next, Stefan. No answer. Next, Enzo. No answer. Next, Damon. Again, no answer. I sighed and searched my contacts.

I stopped on three contacts. Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah. I wonder if any of them would answer.

I decided to try Rebekah first. No answer. I tried Elijah next. No answer. Last I tried Klaus. No answer. I locked my phone and groaned. I'm alone. I'm officially alone. Why didn't anyone answer?

I heard the bell chime from the door opening. I looked towards it to see Damon, Stefan, their mother, and Jane. That's why they didn't answer. I slid my shades back on and looked away, hoping they wouldn't notice me. I looked out the window and felt the booth seat dip. I looked straight ahead to see Damon, Jane and the Salvatore's mother, Lily sitting in the other both seat. I turned my head to my left seeing Stefan sitting next to me.

"What's with the sun glasses?" Stefan asked. I just shrugged.

"I don't know." Damon narrowed his eyes at me.

"Why don't you take them off?" why? Do you guys care all of a sudden? I wanted to say it aloud but decided against it. I sighed and slid my glasses off, revealing my puffy, blood shot eyes and the bags underneath.

"You look terrible." Jane snickered.

"What happened, dear?" their Lily asked. Damon's eyes softened.

"Elena, is it because-" I cut him off.

"No. It has nothing to do with you, Damon." I said honestly. I really didn't care anymore. "So, are you guys all free to hang out awhile and talk?" I asked hopefully.

"No. We're busy. We saw you in here and decided to stop a minute and say hi. It feels like forever since we've talked to you." Stefan answered.

"I wonder whose faults that is." I muttered sarcastically. Stefan narrowed his eyes at me. "Move please." Stefan stood up and I slid out of the booth and took off.