Unexpected Visitors

We've been stuck in the house for a week already and Davina is getting on my freaking nerves.

She always insults me in some way and every time Kol's not in the room she's talking crap very bluntly. She's always saying Kol's using me. I'm not good enough for him. I don't deserve him. I don't deserve to live. I should kill myself. Everyone hates me. I'm ugly. I'm worthless. I'm trash.

She's also always flirting with Kol and he ignores her. Starts talking to me instead. Kisses me. Or he tells her to stop trying. All of the above causes her to glare at me.

She's extremely annoying and I'm considering stabbing her.

Kol and I are sitting on a couch separated from Davina, making out. Kol knew it would keep her from opening her annoying mouth.

Kol slowly laid me down on the couch. He had his hands on my waist while keeping his weight off me.

Our tongues battled for dominance and like always, Kol won.

"Can you guys, not have sex on the couch? Can you stop or go in another room?" Davina asked.

We ignored her and continued.

His hands slowly moved down to my hips. Then gripping my thighs while my hands remained tangled in his hair and legs wrapped around his waist.

Finally we heard a sigh. Movement. Footsteps. The door opening then closing.

Kol and I pulled apart and looked to where Davina was sitting. She was gone. We looked back at each other and we both smiled widely at each other.

I put my hand out flat for a high five and Kol smacked my hand lightly.

Kol leaned down to kiss me again. We were interrupted by his phone ringing. We sighed and he climbed off me. I sat up as he pulled out his phone.

"What, Elijah?" he answered in obvious irritation.

"Well, you interrupted something pretty important." he replied to whatever Elijah said and shot me a look that caused me to blush. He smirked at what Elijah says next.

"We weren't, but we have. Many times, actually. We were pretty close to it, on the couch."

"Best I've had ever. She's an animal." my eyes widened and my jaw hit the floor.

I jumped on Kol for his phone as he chuckled and held it out of reach.

"Don't tell Elijah about our sex life Kol!" I scolded. He continued to chuckle.

"Come on, Elena. Don't ruin my fun. I like bragging about how good you are in bed."

"Keep it up and you'll be sleeping on the couch for a week and no sex for a month." Kol narrowed his eyes at me.

"You wouldn't." I narrowed my eyes back.

"Try me. I'll make it two months if necessary." he contemplated whether or not I was bluffing. He sighed.

"Fine." he said before returning the phone to his ear. "Why did you call, Elijah?" He asked as I crawled off his lap and sat next to him.

"We're on our way." Kol said and hung up. He ran his hands down his face in frustration.

"What's going on?" I asked running my hands through his soft hair.

"It seems that your friends have found us and decided to pay you a surprise visit. They're at the compound right now." I sighed and closed my eyes. I opened them to see Kol looking at me with worried expression.

"I don't want to really see any of them right now. I'm definitely not ready to see Damon." Kol pulled me to him with his arm around my shoulders. My head laid on his shoulder while he rubbed my back to comfort me.