Prologue

Dedicated to -irwout

Sorry for all the God and bible talk in the first couple of paragraphs.(If all the God talk is what I write makes you uncomfortable,it's better if you don't read this.)

Cute Lashton selfie at the top or side.

~~

God is suppose to love all kinds of people.But the bible states that all gay,lesbian,transexual,and bisexuals are suppose to be sent to hell so does he have something against them?

If God loves all people,then why must LGBT's be a sin? There's nothing bad about them.

Earth is full of LGBT's and yet other people,also known as homophobes,have to say to them all this God talk.

We are who we are,so we all have to treat each other with kindness and respect,not with disrespect and rudeness.

Luckily,Ashton's family wasn't the religious kind.Even if they were religious,they would still respect all the LGBT's in the world,no matter what.

They would never judge.The person can be either lesbian,gay,bi and tran and they wouldn't care,they're still humans so treat them like humans.

Unlike Luke's family,who were religious.The only people in his family that really didn't care about the religious stuff much was him and his two brothers,Jack and Ben.

Their parents are a different story.They would get over-protective about LGBT's and say how it's a sin and how God doesn't like that.

Luke would really get annoyed about the same speech he has to hear everyday and sometimes wishes he can pull out his ears and set them on fire.

The two families have nothing in common.Each has their own thing they believe in and they intend to keep it that way.

But it was all about to change when two young teenage boys decides to prove half the world wrong.

-

Ashton walked into his school building,with a tired expression on his face.He was up until 5 am to watch music videos on YouTube.

He was happy because today was Friday and his family was going away for two weeks and he had the whole house to himself.

He was gonna have a party but his dad put an alarm for any noise louder than the TV and that really bugged him a lot.

Ashton went to his locker,which was really close to the front entrance to the school and opened up his locker and stuff all his textbooks in there except for his English textbook and notebook because he needed it for his first period class.

Ashton took out the water bottle from the side of his bag and started drinking out of it.

"Boo!"

Ashton spit out his water and choked on it as well.He started coughing like crazy,when his coughing was over,he turned around and saw his friend,Luke,laughing hysterically at him."Luke! That wasn't funny.I could've died from choking."

"I-I'm s-so-rr-y A-Ash-t-on."Luke answered.He wasn't able to say all the words because of the laughter.

After a couple of minutes,Luke started to calm down and was able to breathe again."Sorry Ash.I had to."

"Lukee!"Ashton whined,making a pouty face and Luke mimicked his friend's actions."Ashtooonn!"

"I hate you."Ashton softly hit Luke's shoulder and Luke pretended to be hurt.

"You hit me!"Luke rubbed his shoulder and hit Ashton back.

"Well ow."Ashton whispered-shouted as he rubbed his shoulder.