Signs he is a player and does not actually like you

Recycled pet names
- Maybe in like the first 5 minutes of meeting him he calls you pet names like love , babe , princess etc it might mean that he forgot your name and has so many girls that he is thinking of. Pet names are not a bad thing but it is only cute when you are actually in a relationship.

Says the 'L' word too soon
It is very rare that two people will fall in love a day after meeting , so it is worth knowing that they don't take the word very seriously and only use it because they know it is what we want to hear.

Smooth talker
When he is talking he doesn't stutter and it all seems too perfect almost like he rehearsed and it does not seem natural just know he used the same words on someone else.

Has many short-term relationships
He doesn't stay with a woman long and is known for jumping from girl to girl.

Dirty jokes from the beginning
Occasional dirty jokes is fine but when you are just meeting someone and they are just making dirty jokes it can become uncomfortable but they can't just seem to stop.

Has many female friends
Having female friends is not a bad thing but a player will enjoy it and might even be cocky because he is surrounded by female attention.

His reputation
If you ever heard from someone that he is a player the chances are that he probably is because someone won't get labelled as a player if they are not.

Ever cheated on someone before
Players don't stop becoming players when they get into a relationship but the difference is that because he is in a relationship it is considered cheating and you know the say “once a cheater always a cheater ”

His Instagram posts
If the pics he posts on Instagram is mainly of him shirtless (unless he wants to become a model and uses his Instagram as a profile for modelling agencies) , he uses it to get female attention.