WHO'S LILY?

Spoiler Warning ⚠️ LILY, LILY, LILY.
Damn, who are you, really? 🤣

Three pairs of curious ears heard the incoherent bantering between Gopal and Fang which goes like this.

"Nobody has to know that Lily is.... with me... except you..."

When Boboiboy and the girls overheard Gopal and Fang discussing about a woman's name, he asked, which startled the two, "Lily? Who's Lily?"

Fang ultimately jumped on his place earning a surprised look from the girls.

Ying was the one to start, "Are you sneaking in a woman with you secretly, Fang?" She adjusted her glasses, interested at the news. "Seems like you are in that age, already."

"What are you saying so suddenly?!" Fang blushed, stuttering.

Yaya covered her mouth with her hands, "Does Captain Kaizo knew about this?"

"What? Not you too, Yaya! This has been a misunderstanding!" Fang interjected.

"Then what's the truth?" Boboiboy asked, looking at him and Gopal.

The three saw him biting his lips, thinking hard about something. To Fang, he just couldn't spill that he's been naming his spaceship Lily. It's enough that only Gopal knew it yet. He just couldn't trust Gopal completely so he decided to lie.

"A-Actually! Lily is-"

Gopal cut him off and lied with a straight face, "Lily is actually his longtime girlfriend."

Fang stood frozen. He wanted a very solid support and this might do, however, why does he feels guilty? His eyes couldn't look at a certain person. His blushing face and him biting his lips was the clear indication that what Gopal has said was probably true.

"A girlfriend?" Boboiboy repeated, his eyes unconsciously looking at Yaya. Yaya gave him a shy glance before looking at the youngest member in their group.

Ying calmly adjusted her glasses again, "I guess you're already in that age, huh. Could you show her to us?"

That was the reason Fang has the sudden courage to look at her. "What?"

Ying challenged him and Gopal. "We're all friends, right? So if you and Lily are both ready, you can show her to us."

There was an intense silence between Fang and Ying as the couple- Boboiboy and Yaya held their breaths. Meanwhile, Gopal was enjoying the drama before him. He fought the urge to laugh. "Hey, Ying. You look so serious. Are you jealous?"

Ying looked at him in a blank expression, hands adjusting her frames again. "Why would I be? Fang and I are only friends. I'm just curious to see who this Lily you were both discreetly discussing without us."

It was Fang's turn to reply, "There are some secrets not worth sharing to some friends."

His tone was cold that the other three friends stood frozen in their places but Ying, even in her short stature, stood confidently in front of Fang's tall frame. She adjusted her frames again and replied quietly. "I see. Then, we won't bother you with it again."

How many times has she adjusted her glasses?

She strode away from them but paused, "Yaya, I forgot to tell you that I have an urgent thing to check. Could you give me some time to be alone?" Her voice fortunately didn't sound like cracking to tears.

Without waiting for her response, Ying calmly walked away from them. She acted so naturally despite knowing that something inside her was hurting. Her chest suddenly felt heavy and her vision started to get blurry. Who knew that finding out Fang already has a secret girlfriend was too shocking- but why does her chest hurting? She has to sort this feelings alone.