Head Massage

Fang has been having frequent headaches lately and it bothered Ying, of course. Fang's now masculine and handsome jawlines would move and later, he would click his tongue silently. Why this had also bothered Ying is because he becomes quieter and frown at everything that caught his sight.

One time, on the first day of their another paired up mission, Fang glared at the tablet and muttered incoherent words by himself. Ying decide to crack a joke and laugh, but ended up being ignored. She still holds a grudge for that.

They have been cooped up inside the spaceship for almost two days because they had an urgent matter to finish. Even snacking on his favourite carrot donut barely inspires him. And his quiet mutters have grown into an annoyed vocal complaints.

It might have been his worry for his brother. Ying heard that he hasn't heard from Kaizo for more than a year already and this greatly troubles the younger brother.

"Shit! Now I have to deal with another stupid headache again!" He continued on massaging the side of his forehead again. Deciding to leave his usual seat, he wobbled on his way to the next room.

Ying frowned, not because of what he acted, but because of the growing worry inside her.  She saw him walking towards the spacious reception area, to where the deep purple couches congregating around a big and glassy rectangular table. There, Fang laid his body on a long couch and muttered a silent curse. Putting one of his arms to cover his eyes, he could hear Ying's faint and careful footsteps towards him but he refused to open his eyes.

He didn't see Ying popping her head above him and staring down at him worriedly, but he could smell a mentholated scent coming from her. "Fang? Do you want a massage?"

He finally muttered, "No, thanks. I'm good." He turned his head and body away from Ying as he tried to cover his whole face with his hands. Sensing her worry, Fang continued another silent moment and frowned for what he did.

Does the annoyance he feels is because of her checking for his pathetic self or he just wants to be alone again, always enduring the pain in silence?

Wait. She has always checked and looked after him even when he doesn't ask about something. He's still got a lucky ass, having been looked out by this person even though they argue a lot.

Ying's worry increased when he saw his ears becoming red and thought that Fang's headache had gone worse.

Impatience grew inside her and with a flash, Fang's whole body bounced as Ying sat herself next to his head and gently lifted it with care. Fang wanted to move but he ended up being immobile. He heard Ying's voice in slight irritation, "Could you not appear so shock? Your body is so tense that it's hard and heavy to lift your head up."

He spatted back, frozen hands keeping away from touching her legs or lap but just squeezing them on the cold leather of his couch, "I didn't ask for your help. You can just ignore me-"

"Oh, shush!" Ying's attention was finding a small pillow to support and make him feel more comfortable. She found one near his legs and reached out to it. She didn't realize she was leaning on Fang's right cheek as she grabbed the pillow in one swift motion. After lifting his stiff head and putting the pillow on her lap, she carefully placed his head on top of it.

His right ear is still blushing some more red and Ying thought that his headache had gotten more serious. She tapped Fang's cheeks to get his attention, "Could you face me just for a moment? Giving you a massage with half of your face would be weird."

Fang knew very well and is confident that he is very very handsome, however, thinking about Ying staring down at his face while giving him a massage made him feel conscious. What if Ying will realize that his face has flaws or his face is not her type? Hah! Too bold of him to assume that he likes him- even though he has an attractive face! And oh! What if she doesn't like few of his pimples near his forehead and nose? What if---