Question Submissions for the Interview with Sora

Mario: Why hello and-a welcome everybody! It's-a me, Mario!

Mickey: And I'mma Mickey! Ha-ha!

Mario: And we are-a gonna be back with another exciting season of Mario and Mickey !

Mickey: And it's gonna be quite exciting indeed!

Mario: Because, we got some-a exciting neeeewws!

Mario and Mickey: SORA from the Kingdom Hearts series will be joining us at our studio!!! 

Mario: To celebrate the big news of Sora, unlocking the door to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on October 18th as the game's final DLC character, Mickey and I will reunite with Sora to discuss how with the help of Masahiro Sakurai, we pulled off this iconic magical alliance!

Mickey: and Sora, Mario and myself will relive and remember past Kingdom Hearts adventures and epic Super Smash battles. Oh boy! This is exciting!

Mario: But here is-a the exciting part for all of our readers! For the first time ever, you, as the fans, will get to submit your questions!!!

Mickey: Yes! And all you need to submit are the following:

      -Your wattpad (or social media) username

      -At least one paragraph question

Mario: The question you submit must be rated G for good boy and/or good girl. Because we're a family show and we wanna keep it that way.

Mickey: True. True. But Mario, you've pulled it off for quite a long time. You don't need to worry.

Mario: (laughs) Ohh Mickey, trust me when I say, you need to worry.

Mickey: Really? How so?

Mario: I've seen some things... 😨 some daaaark things. And it involved me, Peach... Bowser as this... Bowsette creature, uughh...

Mickey: Oh come on, it can't be that-a bad.

Mario: (Mario does a quick Google search and shows Mickey the content on his screen)

Mickey: AAAAAAAAAHHHH! For Pete's sake, turn it off! TURN IT OFFF!

Mario: Warned you.

Now that my cohost Mickey gets his Rated-G vision back, please submit your questions and don't forget to hit that subscribe button and put this story to your alert for new episodes coming your way soon! As for our interview date: Sora's interview will be ready in November!

Until then we appreciate all questions coming in. And all bad questions going out!

Thank you for all the support and we'll see you all in November!!