Sora (Kingdom Hearts series)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new MnM Studio looks like the inside studio from Good Morning America, only except the walls were white and the only thing behind the hosts was a large window overlooking the Super Nintendo World attraction.

Floating around the audience were tiny screens, showing what's currently hot in Hollywood and Video Games.

And without further ado, here's your hosts, Mario and Mickey!

Mario and Mickey enter the studio as the large audience—with everyone wearing masks and maintaining 6 feet social distance protocol—cheers and applauds.

"Mamamia!" Mario speaks, "Welcome-a back to our show everybody! It's-a me, Mario!"

"And I'm-a Mickey!" Mickey finishes with a chuckle, "And this...!"

Mickey freezes. Everyone waits for him to finish his sentence with bated breath.

"...is Mario and Mickey Live!"

The audience resumes cheering.

"Ooh, nice impression of Ryan Seacrest I may say." Mario says.

Mickey blushes, "Aw, thank you Mario." He turns to the audience, "Okay folks! We have a very special day for you boys and girls today."

"Is it special for me, or special for you?" Mickey asked.

"Oh gee, I dunno, I was about to ask you the same question. Is it special for me, or is it special for you?"

"Well it is-a special for the both of us, considering this next guest has met, this boy, this hero of Light, has done adventures with both of us!"

"Yes, many!"

"From Hollow Bastion and the Disney Worlds—" Mickey said.

"—to the Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule, Inkopolis, Animal Crossing, even the Fire Emblem Worlds."

"Yes! And—"

"And Midgar, Yggdrasil's Altar, Gaur Plains, Garreg Mach Monastery, the Mishima Dojo, OOOH! Let's talk about New Donk City and 75m!"

"Mario!"

Mario turns to Mickey, his eyes lit up with magical passion.

"Let it go. He's not coming."

Mario's jaws drop. And the audience is shell-shocked.

"HA! I'm kidding!" Mickey laughs and the audience let out breath of relief, "Let's get our boy in here, from the Kingdom Hearts series, and our newest addition to the Super Smash Bros. family, let's give it up for SORAAA!"

The crowd cheers and applauds. Then it got twice as loud as Sora walks in and waves at the audience. Some fangirls fainted. Some tried to get to the stage but got detained by security.