Sexy Sweet (Friend Requested)

This one-shot was requested by luke2510 . Here it is Luke! Your fantasy made into a snippet!

~~~Jordan's POV~~~

"Babe, come on." Luke grinned devilishly at me as he grabbed my waist, walking backwards. Like always, he was walking me home from school. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't going to trip over anything, the reason for him not walking normally beside me a mystery. But that's just what I liked about him. He was weird, in a cute way though. Well, let's be honest, he was hella sexy. No, IS hella sexy. Just what every shrimp looking nerd like me wanted in a guy. Well besides that, he's funny, smart, and playful. He's got a good personality. Plus...he treats me right.

"I'm not going out tonight. I'll just get in trouble like last time and then be grounded for the rest of my life." I rolled my eyes as he gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Pwetty pwease?" He playfully whimpered, trying to keep the smile off his face. I groaned and pushed his face away from me as he laughed.

"Fine. We'll just stay at your house then." He said, wrapping one arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

We reached the front door of my house and he reached in my backpack and took out my keys. When we were inside, I yelled to see if my family was here.

"Mum? Dad?"

Not getting a reply, I glanced over at Luke to see him grinning before he dropped his bag and pressed me against the wall, his lips capturing mine in a heated kiss. He gripped my waist, pulling me flush against him as he skillfully worked his tongue into my mouth. I moaned at the contact of our tongues touching and wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel him smiling against my lips when he pulled one of my legs around his waist. He pressed me flat against the wall as I brought up my other leg to wrap it around his waist. His hands moved from my hips down to my butt, giving a little squeeze that caused a soft moan to escape my lips.

"You like that, huh?" He smirked before attacking my neck.

"W-Wait a minute.....Luke!" I moaned as he gently bit and sucked on my neck. I kept one arm around his neck and tangled my other hand into his soft hair.

Luke's tongue slowly and sensually slid up my neck to the area right below my ear, making me gasp sharply before panting.

"Luke....fuck...." I moaned loudly as he ground our obvious erections together, the material of our pants, aggravating me to no end. Luke pulled his face away from me and gazed into my eyes, his face serious.

"Your parents aren't home. We have the house all to ourselves....I'm ready. But are you, Jordan?" He asked. I was a little surprised by this. He wanted to have sex. But did I? Was I prepared for that? I know he's still a virgin but he's not shy like I am. Was I willing to give him my virginity?

Why shouldn't I? He's no player. He'd never use me. But...w-what if I'm not good enough? What if I can't give him everything he wants?

"Baby..." Luke said, pulling me from my thoughts. I looked up not realizing that I had even been looking at the floor as he still had me pressed against the wall.

"Look. We don't have to if you're not-"

"No," I cut him off before pressing my lips to his. I pulled back before we could really get into it and smiled sheepishly, "I'm ready."

Luke's serious expression disappeared completely as a wide grin broke out on his face.

"Fucking finally!" He chuckled while smirking, "You have no idea how damn tempting you are."