Biology Is A Wonderful Thing, Wayne Part 1

Alright...

I've recently got into the DC universe.

By that I mean I've read a lot of crossover fanfics and thought why not.

I've also read a few of the comics and watched a few movies but it was completely out of order sooo...

Ignore the lame title, I couldn't come up with a better one.

A few things I want to note that are most likely going to be important...

•Marinette is better at lying.

I swear, in the show she i at lying.

•Richard's name won't be censored.

Yes, I know that his name isn't mentioned yet but still.

•Marinette is also the designer MDC

I live this AU

•Marinette and Damian are the same age, though Damian will be slightly older.

•Sabine is a martial artist and has taught Marinette.

•Charlotte (an OC that came to mind randomly while writing) is Marinette's personal assistant that was recommended to her from Penny Rolling.

•The only reason why Marinette can't figure out Hawkmoth, Mayura, and Cat Noir's identity is because of magic. If magic isn't involved, she can easily figure out their identity.

Alfred is also some all knowing immortal being

Anyways...

Now that THAT is over with, here's the fic!

Quick Warning, it gets really cringy

Marinette knew that Tom Dupain was never her biological father. She knew that. She also knew that despite that, he treated her as his own, so she never really bothered asking either of her parents who her real father was. Sure, the guy might have given her half of her DNA but she was happy with both Tom and Sabine and wouldn't trade the way she grew up for the world.

Y'know, before her life turned into a sad story and the author decided that they wanted to be a nuisance and had Mrs. Menalieve force them to take a blood test and then make a report on their family heritage.

She was 𝑡𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 fine!

And despite her mental mantra she still couldn't convince herself that.

And finally, a week later, everyone had received the results.

The first thing Marinette did when both of her parents looked at her with raised brows as they held a box that obviously was the results of the blood test was smile sheepishly and wave...

Like an idiot.

Her mother frowned as she stared intently at the box in front of her. "Honey, why didn't you tell me that you took a blood test?" Sabine said, frowning at not only the girl but also the box which stood very threateningly in their presence. "Well, I never really cared about him anyways. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that I'm here and all that but I guess I just never really cared about who he was. I have you guys." Marinette said softly, a smile blooming its way on her face as her parent's expressions softened.

"Well, as heartfelt as that is, that still doesn't change the fact that you need to do this report." Tom said, smiling ruefully before he shook those thoughts away. Marinette nodded because what else was she supposed to do?