The Silver Savior

When Hope went out that day she had not expected to be saved by the mysterious young man. Hope had just turned 18 four weeks ago she was helping as a student teacher at the Salvatore school.

She was wandering around Mystic Falls when she was grabbed by three men and dragged into a hidden alleyway. She knew that she couldn't use her power on the public because she was already on thin ice with Professor Vardemus. " Why don't you come play with us girly " snarled the one that was obviously the leader of the three. She was scared there was nothing she could use or do to defend herself, she considered fighting back without her powers but Professor V would probably wouldn't like that very much.

She was contemplating what to do when two of the men were knocked out leaving the leader all alone he turned the same time she did, not to see anything around them. " what did you do " snarled the man again, all of a sudden both heard chuckling from above as she peers up to the top of the alleyway she see's a teen probably not much older than her. She was astonished how had they not noticed him sitting there with his legs dangling over the side. he then jumps off the roof and lands on the thug leader easily knocking him out.

he stood up and turned to her and she got a better look at his face, he was handsome,no not handsome, gorgeous. "thanks for helping me " Hope thanked the teen he smiled and replied " no prob, i'd do this for any beautiful girl such as yourself." she blushed and said " i'm hope nice to meet you " the boy kissed the back of her hand and said "i'm Shiro, pleased to make your acquaintance"  he winked and began to walk away Hope started after him, after she got out of the alley way she looked around and didn't see him she shrugged and started making her way back to the Salvatore school.

to be continued.................