I Love u...

Guys my exam is going that's why I am not able to update daily Sorry for that Please co-operate now without wasting time let's come to the story.)

Saturday morning Moshin and shiva were sleeping peacefully while cuddling with each other 

Suddenly Momo's phone started ringing 

shivi : (in a sleepy voice)....momoyour phone is ringing. 

momo : hmmm (still sleeping) 

Shivi : momo...get up....your phone is ringing....pick it up....Momoo

Momo got up rubbing his eyes.... he picked his phone

Momo : Hello

RAJAN sir : Hey momo today we have organised Yrkkh 12 year completed  party as we have completed 3,300 episodes It will be a huge party at a wnight club...You have to come I will text you the place and timings.

Momo : Wow thats great sir....Yes sir....ofcourse i will be there...it will a great night...see you there....(With that he cuts the call)

(After sometimes shivi also got the same phone call by rajan sir and informed about the same)

Shivi : Yes sir....i will try to come (with that she cutss the call) 

Momo : What happened shivi....you are not coming...? 

Shivi : Momo you know na....i don't like to attend these parties

 Momo :But shivi its about Yrkkh.... 

Shivi :Still momo

 Momo : For me shivi....(he hold her hands)....pleaseee come i will be very happy if you will come For My happiness pleaseeee She was helpless....as she can't deny her super Cute Boyfriend....so she finally agreed 

Shivi : How can i deny you....0kay my love i will come....Only for you...Happy now...(she sweetly gave a kiss on his cheeks)

After sometime....shivi was sitting on a sofa holding a pillow in her hands and thinking about something 

 Momo : What happened shivi....what are you thinking...? 

Shivi : nothing.... (Momo knew she must be worried about something therefore he went near her...and sat besides her) 

Momo : (holding her face in his hands)....tell me shivi...what is bothering you why are you upset

Shivi: Momo....you know you n me. .i mean.We are in a secret relationship....and no one knows that we are together and i don't want anyone to know at this time

We... we... we will not go to the party together momo...

And also we have to maintain distance there we will behave normally just like co-stars only.Momo : So this was going on in your mind Okay my Iove....as you say...we will go separately...and also we will maintain distance (he gave a kiss on her forehead)....happy now...now stop thinking much.

shivi : Please don't get me wrong momo....but i....i really dont want anyone to know about our relationship it will get complicated then....and i don't want that...

Momo: I understand shivi....we will not tell anyone until! you are comfortable until! you feel so....trust me....I am there with you.

Aditi : Thank you momo....you are so understanding...I love you (With that he hugged him tighly)