info

Welcome to my first ever Fable Smp fan fic.

If you don't fully understand what this book is about just from the description (recommend reading) , well this is the spot of you.

in this Au, there are mortals and gods, pretty simple so far. The mortals being the members of the Fable Smp (ex: Sherberquake56, HeyHay13, Strawberripine) and if you have seen the fable smp or if i member ever reads this then you know them. They are just doing normal things within fable (like how you would see in a fable stream).

onto where things can maybe get confusing.

   Gods. you may think something else but this is different, in this story the gods are all well, gods of the mortals. every mortal (if they know or not) has a god version of themselves. each god has an object they look at and can see everything happening with the mortal they are the god of when away from the main hub.

Every mortal and god, once they have come face to face achieve abilities, these can range from talking to animals, to flight, teleportation, future vision, etc. Also Every god is the god of something and once mortal and god see each other and know of each other existence they can also gain the same abilities as the other, and are able to call for each other.

The gods can interfere and change things with in the smp so that way they can't be found or to protect their mortal version of themselves.

I do not at the moment of typing this have an official story cover for this fanfic. hope I answered some questions or cleared up some confusion. If not don't be afraid to ask in the comments.

hope you enjoy this story as I write it. I do want to give a fair warning that my posting schedule can be funky depending on how long a chapter is,what motivation I have, other books i'm working on for other fandoms, etc.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the story!

                                                                                             -Weeb