When did it happen

Levi's POV

I can't pinpoint as to when it all started, was it the first time I saw him walking up to me with Dr. Link, or was it that time when he winked at me for the first time in the OR, maybe it was that once when we were scrubbing he made an innocent yawn of mine into a dirty (yet sexy) joke. I was so deep down in the Nico thought spiral that it took Dr. Hunt's thunderous voice to break me from my trance as he shouted "Schmitt! We have an ER full of crash victims where is your head at?".

It was just another day at the ER. An MVC at Route 12 leads to an ER full of crash victims, multiple crush injuries. Every intern must be thinking that, cause multiple crush injuries means a chance to scrub on an Ex - Lap, Thoractomay, or if you're really lucky a Craniotomy but my eyes were fixed at the elevator hoping to catch the sight of a particular Ortho Fellow. I don't know why it happened but somehow again I got yelled out of my thoughts this time, Dr. Grey. as she said "Schmitt what do you see?". She was pointing at the ultrasound which showed free fluid in Morrison's pouch, which meant I was going to the OR for an Ex - lap but still I kinda wanted to see him.

Sometime later in the OR

We were finishing up when all of a sudden the patient's BP started to drop, that's when we saw it. The patient had a closed femur fracture. We paged Ortho and a few minutes later I saw him, he came in with Dr. Link and got to work. I was kinda disappointed that he didn't do that thing with his eyes. The thing he does when he looks at me and makes me so conscious as if he is trying to strip me with his eyes.

Nico's POV

I was catching up on some pending charts when I got the page, 911 from Link. I rushed to OR 2 and in the scrub room, he told me, closed femur fracture. I was already bored to death but maybe I might get to do something fun after all if, Link lets me and doesn't leave the boring part to me which he usually does. I enter the OR and see that Levi is there and as I meet his gaze I could see he is waiting for something. I have gotten used to talking to him and how can I stop myself from flirting with him. His fluffy, messy hair which always smells of lavender shampoo, his glasses which always keep falling, and his cute and well quite a perky butt.

Levi's POV

He was almost done with the X-fix and Dr. Link gave me the chance to close. As I got ready with the suture Nico came up behind me and very stealthy grabbed my ass and whispered in my ear "Hey you...." and just walked out of the OR and I was left with a blank face, knees struggling to hold my legs and an erection painfully pressing against my underwear.

Later that Night

Levi's POV

I was exhausted with this day already, I came out of the shower in the Intern's Lounge and started to change, as I was alone in there I just dropped my towel and pulled my underwear over my legs a spank came flying out of nowhere and landed right on my right butt cheek. It stung and immediately I turned around to see Nico with a sexy smirk on his face. I was almost about to fall cause my knees were about to collapse that's when I realized that I was getting hard. This day could not get any worse. I quickly pulled my pants up and wore a shirt and was about to dash out of there but, before I could he pulled me by my wrist and landed his lips on mine. My bag fell from my hand, instantaneously my lips started matching his rhythm and I melted into his touch leaning against his chest. Our tounges fought for dominance but he ended up winning and I could feel him exploring my mouth.

We pulled apart for catching our breath, he looked at me with the look again but, this time instead of making me flushed it made me wanna kiss him, even more than we just did.

"So do you always do that?" I said. "Do what?" he asked. "You know, inappropriate touching in the OR, spank interns in an empty room and then kiss them," I said mockingly. "Sure, if the intern is you," he said smirking.

"So, what does this mean?" I asked sheepishly as we walked out of the hospital together. "Well, to me it seems that I gotta take you to a date or at least drinks cause, the guy who makes out without a date seems like a jerk," he said with a cute smile, a smile cute enough to make me stare at him for hours. "Well right now, drinks sound fun. But, you're buying cause I left my wallet in my locker and I don't have the energy to go back up there" I said jokingly. "Fine, what's your poison?" he asked. "Anything which has alcohol and some food because my stomach is grumbling," I said. "Well, fortunately, we have dessert figured out," he said smirking as he pressed my ass at the spot where he spanked me earlier. He pulled me by the waist towards him and pressed a soft and kiss on my lips while holding the side of my face.

So much better than a comic book...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just went with the flow, this is the first time I have written anything I hope you guys like it. I wanted to start with something fluffy and cute but the next parts may become a bit smuttier.