Pre - Op Stress Relief

This will be about 18x02 where Levi gets his first solo surgery cause I just cannot believe that he would panic at the last moment or go into surgery without a pep talk from his loving boyfriend

Levi was pacing back and forth in an on-call room, constantly fidgeting with his hands rubbing his nails together. He heard the door open behind him, he turned around to find Nico looking half tired and half excited. He closed the door behind him and walked up to Levi holding his waist and nuzzling his face into the nape of Levi's neck.

"I heard you won yourself a solo surgery," said Nico still resting his chin on Levi's shoulder. "Yeah.." Levi huffed out. His tone made Nico look up to him to find a teary yet cute Levi looking at him. "Hey what's the matter?" asked Nico with worry in his eyes. Levi pulled away and sat on the bed closing his eyes. He took a deep breath and said, "All my life I have been clumsy, I've been the clumsy, scrawny nerd at the corner of the class but, since I've met you I have wanted to become as confident as you or at least enough not to make a fool of myself.". Hearing this Nico sat beside him and gently held his chin and turned his face around to face him. A tear dropped from Levi's face and he chokingly said "I don't wanna screw this up. Nico I don't want to fail."

Nico pulled him closer pressing a gentle kiss on his forehead and held him tight making Levi feel safe in his strong arms. He lifted his head and said, "You won't, the reason you're feeling nervous is that you know you are good enough to do this, that's why you won. When I lost my patient I said something, something bad, and insulting.". Levi looked down remembering those painful words. "Don't ever let me say those again. Never, if I ever say that again you have the right to crack my skull open. Levi, you are the first person who makes me so happy that I can see a future, a bright one, one that I want to spend with you. You're my sun sword". That's all it took for Levi to close the gap between them, both melted into the kiss holding each other's faces.

They pulled apart and looked at each other until an idea popped up in Nico's head. "Sooo... if I read the board correctly, you still have time before your surgery," said Nico grazing his hands behind Levi's back from inside his shirt. "How about some stress relief for pre-op?" whispered Nico in Levi's ears in a husky voice that made shivers run down his back and he managed to only nod his head in excitement. Nico very slowly lifted his shirt and guided Levi's hands on his shoulder and made him straddle him. Every time Levi saw Nico's torso, his chiseled abs, and his broad shoulders it brings back the memory of when he saw him shirtless for the first time in the Intern's Lounge. He roamed his hands over his chest and rested them on his pecs while both were sharing a passionate kiss, fighting for dominance and exploring each other's mouth. The heat of it was putting a lot of pressure in both their pants and Levi could feel Nico's erection pressing into his butt, he started moving his hips rubbing against it. Nico moaned into the kiss and held him by the waist and started moving to match the rhythm. Both pulled apart and quickly Nico started marking him with his signature bites, get moved lower leaving kisses and gentle bites. Levi's closed eyes shot open when he felt the other's mouth lapping at his right nipple. Levi had never experienced this. As a reflex, his hands held Nico by the hair holding him while he bit on the hard nub. Levi's erection was painfully pressing into Nico's abdomen. Both shifted and in a hurry got rid of their scrubs and underwear. 

Levi moved down and licked a single stripe from base to the tip, making Nico groan. He took the head in his mouth and started bobbing his head, occasionally taking it till the base before his gag reflex kicks in. Nico slowly pulled him up catching him in a hungry kiss and said "Can I rim you?". They had never tried this, Levi nodded and tuned around still sucking Nico's cock while Nico spread his cheeks and licked a single stripe over the pink hole making Levi physically shiver. An evil grin came upon Nico's face as he started to lick and bite at the skin around his hole. Levi was shuddering with his eyes closed trying to focus. As Nico prodded his tongue inside Levi jumped up slightly but Nico's broad hands held his hips landing a spank on his right cheek. He rolled his tongue inside making Levi's eyes roll back in his skull. Nico kept going at it until Levi in a shaky voice choked out "You might wanna stop or else I won't last long". Nico turned him around and asked in a husky voice "So Dr what's the next step?". Levi looked at him for a few seconds before he climbed over and straddled him, grazing his ass over his erection, and whispered in his ear "Ride you.". Nico was shocked for a second but then lifted and Levi's butt and gently Levi positioned himself and dropped gliding smoothly due to the rimming and moaning silently. Nico wanted to make Levi enjoy it as much as can so again he lapped at Levi's nipples while pushing his hips up to match Levi's rhythm waiting for something. Suddenly a special sweet spot was hit and Levi jumped up slightly and in an instant, Nico lifted him, hitting the spot repeatedly and kissing him as if his life depended on it. The repeated abuse of his prostate caused Levi to cum all over Nico's chest. Nico sat on the bed while Levi moved down on Nico bobbing his head while also holding his cock at the base. Nico was on cloud nine and after a loud groan, he came into Levi's throat, and to his shock, Levi swallowed it whole.

They cleaned up and changed the sheets. Nico kissed him good luck once more and as he was about to leave Levi said "You know I like this stress relief, especially if it comes with an awesome surgery." Nico turned around and said "Well if nail your surgery maybe I'll nail you tonight again" and then walked out of the door.

--The End--

This was the first proper smut I have ever written 🙈. I hope you like it, I had originally planned something else but after watching 18x02 I just could not believe they didn't add a schmcio scene before Levi's first solo surgery.